Dean x Reader

No one Requested, please request people!

so, I'll be making one about Dean Winchester. I hope you guys enjoy this, he is my second favourite character.

Dean x Reader

You ran through the bunker, looking for your phone. Of course you lost it once again, you thought you left it on your cupboard in your room, but obviously it was not there. You checked the kitchen, you even checked the fridge, you've been known to get really distracted.

You didn't find it, and now were running to the garage, thinking that maybe you left it in the Impala.

When you got into the garage, you saw Sammy russling through his duffel bag, before throwing it in a random car.

"What's up Sam?" You questioned the younger Winchester brother. When you he heard you, he looked up.

"Oh, going on a hunt, single vampire in the town next over, will be back tomorrow," you nodded.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" you asked him. He shook his head.

"Just keep a look out for Dean, we both know he's been through a lot," You nodded. That's for sure. He was a demon not that long ago.

You hugged him before he left.

You started to ehad towards the Impala, going to check for your phone. When you swept through the car, you checked the trunk. Only to be dissapointed. Nothing.

You headed back towards the main area of the bunker where you and Sam sually looked for research. When you entered you heard Dean's voice.

"(Y/n)! Where are ya?" You quickly ran towards him.

"Here I am!" You shouted watching him.

"I found you phone," He told you, your phone in his hand.

"Thank you! Where was it?" you questioned him.

"On my bedside cupboard," okay, you face palmed. You had thought it was on yours, but instead it was on his.

"Here I thought it was on mine," you let out a chuckle. Dean did as well, engulfing you in his arms.

"You are so.." he paused, unsure of hwo to finish the sentece.

"Doesn't matter, as long as i have you with me to help me keep my ducks in a row," you said referring to Castiel's new favourite saying. He has this weird obsession with ducks now.

Dean let out a laugh.

"I hope Cas never changes," he said. You nodded.

You opened your phone to see you recieved a text from Cas. It was a picture, of a duck.

"He sent me a picture of a duck, you know ever since you taught him how to take pictures, that's all he sends now," you told Dean who looked amused.

"He sends me selfies," He annouced, this made you laugh.

"He sent me a picture of myself once, said he took it randomly," you told him. You felt his arms tighten against your waist.

"Not at all surprsied, he sends me pcis of Sam, you, himself, and trees, evens bees," you laughed. "Enough on Cas, how have you been doing (y/n)?" he asked you, changing the subject to you.

"Very good, and you Dean?" you asked him.

"Excellent, with you around how can I say anything else?" he questioned you, kissing you on the nose. You let out a giggle.

"You are so cheesy," you told him. He chuckled.

"Only for you babe, now i was thinking we should go for a picnic, we'll take the Impala to a lake or soemthing," he asked you which you nodded eagerly.

"I'll go make sandwhiches, you go get ready," he continued.

"Don't forget fruit!" You told him, which he nodded. He let you go reluctlantly and you went to change into something a bit warmer than you pjs.

Having Dean as a boyfriend had really helped you through everything that has been happening. You knew Dean needed if not more than you needed him, and gladly helped him. You will laways do this for Dean, and he knows this.

Sorry it's short

NOT EDITED

Like I didn't even spell check it... anyways, have fun, thanks for reading and don't foprget to breathe!

There you go guys! Now please request :D

Because I need requests, if none than I guess i will be doing Gabriel next.