Sam x Reader

I have been very inactive... Sorry about that! Life takes its course. 

just side note oliver is sam's fake name. Also sorry, it's longer and rushed at the end!

~~~~~~

Monsters

Recently you found out the old bedtime stories meant to scare you into following orders didn't come from imagination. Its origins were very real. You weren't sure what to think about how much it changed everything. 

All you knew was that your best friend was murdered by what you believed was a vampire. Ok, you were past believing, it was such nonsense, so ridiculous you didn't know what to believe. 

You sat in your room and waited. You don't know what for. The impending doom that was your fate to set it's course and murder you? Let's just say you had a lot of thoughts going on right now. 

The doorbell made you flinch. Were they back?

It took you a couple of minutes but you compose yourself and let the doorbell rang for a few minutes as you paced yourself, slowly creeping to the window to see who it was. Expecting. 

But it was two men. 

"Hello?" You answered the door unsure of why these men were here, you glimpsed at the shorter one with short hair, your eyes focused so clearly on the long hair of the taller one. Your thoughts weren't composed as they spoke to you. 

"Oh, sorry what?" You were dazed as the shorter one spoke. 

"Hi, my name is Kyle Lannagon and this is my partner and brother Oliver, we are the FBI investigating the death of (best friend's name or bfn), we have been informed that you were very close with the victim," Kyle's voice was very serious, but it held age and something you couldn't quite place. They flashed their badges too quickly to actually see. 

"Uh, she's my best friend, or was I suppose was?" Again dazed but by yourself this time as you questioned yourself. So many suppressed emotions bubbling on the surface threatening you. 

"Uhh, hey it's ok, we can come back later if you need time," Oliver was speaking to you, his hands instinctively went up prepared to hold you if you fell or stumbled. You were already shaking your head. 

"Might as well get this over with," You said, relief flooded through you as you thought that at least they weren't the vampires. You held the door open and they walked through your doorway.

They kept walking through the little hallway and found themselves inside a living room, sitting down without any instruction. 

"Can I get you guys anything? Something to drink?" You offered as you turned around to the kitchen that was only separated by a countertop. 

"A glass of water would be nice," Kyle agreed with his brother Oliver. Brothers working together in the FBI, how weird. 

You nodded before distracting yourself and getting out 3 glasses from the cupboard. You filled them up with water. 

The questions began quickly. They weren't intrusive on you, it dawned on you they didn't consider you a suspect. You didn't reveal anything about vampires as you feared they will send you to a psych ward.

"Last question, did you see anything unusual, something completely out of the ordinary," A mental image that was burned in your mind of the vampire's teeth tearing into your friend instantly came to your mind. You shook your head. 

"As I mentioned, I seem to miss everything and to think if I was there, maybe I couldn't have saved her," as if on cue, everything you pushed back came forward and you heaved a few cries, desperately trying to stop. Oliver was quick to offer his arm around you, the other seemed to be frightened.