𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑊𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝐷𝑂 𝐼𝑆 𝑇𝑅𝑌

"Is this the house?" Harry asked nervously, playing with the ends of his dark blue collard shirt that Gwen had picked out for him.

She had been surprised he allowed her to buy him some clothes, seeing as he mainly wore robes or his old clothes from when he lived with the Dursley's. Clothes weren't important to Harry, but they style had become much of a hobby for Gwen.

The two had made their journey to Brisbane, Queensland, the location of Jean and Robert Granger, and Ron Weasley. To their great surprise, the three people they had been looking for were in the exact same place. She would have thought it odd that the three of them were together, but it also made sense if Ron had been keeping watch over them from afar. Though, it did debunk Ron's lie he had been telling to his friends and family that he had not yet been able to find Hermione's parents.

"This is it" Gwen confirmed, as she straightened out her long flowing beige dress that complimented Harry's outfit.

The two looked down to their piece of parchment where they had scribbled on the address.

Gwen swallowed as her hands shook, looking up at the suburban mid-sized house that Monica and Wendell Wilkins lived in. She could see they had taken a liking to gardening, as the front of their home was covered in magnificent bushes and colorful flowers.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked her, putting the piece of parchment in his pocket.

"No" Gwen admitted, as she could see Harry looking at her with an encouraging look. And yet, her heart continued to beat a mile a minute. She inhaled sharply as she curled her hands into fists from the shelter of the pockets of her dress. "But we're here, right?"

Harry nodded, "All we have to do is try, that's all we can do, right?"

Without warning, Harry reached for the doorbell and rung it. The doorbell had a cheery sound, as if each visitor was a great reason for celebration. But the sound did not bring her any cheerfulness, rather, it made her feel as though the seconds that the doorbell rung turned to hours, catching her breath as she stared straight ahead, her brain going completely blank as she could feel herself shaking uncontrollably.

The raven-haired woman waited nervously, trying to focus on her breathing as she looked over to Harry who was standing calmly beside her. For a second, she wished he would reach out to hold her hand or offer her some form of comfort.

But he merely stared ahead, ready for what was coming.

She knew she couldn't break down in that moment, seeing as whoever was about to answer, didn't need to deal with her as well. After all, they hadn't exactly planned what they would say or do to Jean and Robert Granger. They just hoped Hermione's parents would be home and they could quickly modify their memories back. And the rest of the holes they would fill in.

But standing there now, Gwen had no idea how this would all work, especially if Ron was close by...

She twirled her fingers nervously as she heard footsteps coming near them from behind the door. Her breathing accelerated as she saw the door handle moving, and to her complete surprise, the person who answered was the last person she wanted to answer that door.

A red-headed man with a cheerful smile opened the door, his eyes stunned as his smile instantly fell into a look of surprise, and then a look of anger.

Three years. It had been almost three years since she had last seen him. Though, he didn't look like the Ron she remembered. His hair was much longer, reaching down below his shoulders. He was clean shaven, looking as sharp as ever. He almost looked similar to Charlie Weasley, but taller.