7 : UNEXPECTED

ANNA'S POV

I didn't see Tan after the incident in the club nor did I say anything about Tan and Won to Luca.

I was working at the hotel at 08:00 pm. My mobile started to ring. I saw caller ID but that was a private number. I tapped on the answer button and raised the mobile to my ear.

"Hello?". I said.

" It's me. Tan. Go change and come outside. I'm waiting for you here. You have only 5 minutes". He said, no he ordered coldly.

"But-". I was about to ask 'why' but he hung up.

I immediately turned to look outside through the glass door. He was there on his bike, staring at me.

I don't want to go but I was very scared because of the last incident with him. He knows my address and he even has a gun. I guess he is not a man someone should mess with.

I immediately changed my uniform and went toward Luca. Because he is the only one who can help me, to let me go out during my working hours.

"Luca?". I called him as he was busy arranging tables with other waiters.

"Hey angel, what's it is?". He asked. His body face turned into smiling one as soon as he set his eyes on me.

" Luca, listen I have to go somewhere. Please tell Mr. Gonzalez that I'm going out because I have something urgent ". I informed.

"But where are you going? Is there something wrong?". He asked with crashed eyebrows.

"No, everything is completely fine. I'll tell you when I'll be back. Okay bye". Before he could ask anything further I rushed towards the main door.

I walked toward Tan and stopped two steps away from him. I didn't want to look like I'm scared of him. ' confidence .... confidence '
I said to myself.

I looked him in the eye. "What it is now? I told you whatever I know about Won. So why are you here again. I'm not-". I paused as he suddenly threw a helmet toward me. I unknowingly catched it.

"Wear this and sit". He said with a straight face.

"What?". I asked in shock.

"Don't make me repeat my words. Wear this and sit on my backside". He said in a deep voice more like an order.

"But where are you taking me?". He didn't say anything, just glared at me. I gulped and did what he wanted.

You can call me crazy but I trust him. Last time he placed his gun on my temple but didn't kill me. My heart says even if he is a gangster or something he'll never do something bad to me. I don't know why but I believe in him.

"Hold me tightly". His voice broke the chain of my thoughts.

"huh?" I uttered.

"What did I just say don't make me repeat my words". I didn't have any other choice so I grabbed his jacket tightly. He started the bike and after 15 minutes of the ride, we stopped in front of a luxury shop.