13 : FEELINGS

WON'S POV

I went to my office. Opened the file that Anna gave me to check yesterday. As I open the file I saw exactly what I expected. ' She messed up everything'. I knew it. This is not a cup of tea.

It seems like she tried her best but she isn't experienced, also it's totally different from the work she learned in BHM. She doesn't even know about the basics in this field.

I called Anna to come in and soon heard her voice on my office door. " May I come in sir".

" Oh yes Anna. Come. Have a sit". As I said she slowly walked towards the table in front of me and sat down on the chair opposite me. She was looking as nervous as always. Also as pretty as always.

I didn't want to embarrass her by saying she has messed up everything. So I tried to tell her softly. " Anna there are some mistakes in the file that you handed me yesterday". Hearing my words, her expressions tuned more nervous.

" Sorry, Mr. William". She apologized more like a whisper.

" It's not about sorry. It's okay. I'll teach you that". I said and she raised her head a little. She made eye contact for the first time and nodded.

I stood up from my chair and went beside her. I bent down a little near her shoulder and open the file and started explaining to her.

She moved a little away from me. I again went near her, still explaining didn't look at her. She again moved a little away. Then my eyes laid on her hand. She was clenching the hem of her dress in her fist too tightly. I looked at her face she was biting her lower lip looking nervous.

I realised that she was actually feeling uncomfortable. I moved away from her slowly. I did not let her realised that I saw her in that state. As I moved away she released a long breath. Her shoulders visibly relaxed. Adjusted herself she then finally sat properly.

" So Anna did you get that?". I asked getting quick nods in response. I went to sit on my chair again. She was still sitting in her place looking down on her file with puzzled expressions.

" Sit here until this file will be completed. Ask me if there is any confusion. I'll help you out". As always she only nodded.

She took that file and started doing her work silently. I also started doing my work on my laptop again.

I was looking at her from time to time. As she was doing her work quietly and with full concentration. sometimes she bites her pen, sometimes she fiddle the pen between her finger, sometimes she plays with her necklace but is still focused on her work.

She's such a distraction. I pulled my attention back to the laptop screen.

In our lunchtime I told her to make coffee for me she nodded and went to make it. Her mobile ringtone pulled my attention towards it. I didn't pick it up at first but it rang again so I decided to receive it. I checked the ID, Tan was written on the screen.

"Hello". I said but no reply.

"Hello?". Nothing again.

I looked at the mobile screen with crashed eyebrows and again brought it closer to my ear. "He-".

" Where is Anna?". A deep voice asked.

" Umm... actually I'm her boss. She went to make coffee for me. I'll tell-". I was about to tell him that I'll let her know about his call but Anna walked in. "....oh wait she is here". I added.

ANNA'S POV

I made coffee for Won and made my way towards the office. As soon as I entered I saw Won was holding my mobile against his ear. I heard him saying "...oh wait she is here" to someone. 'What if it's-'. I stopped at my track. "Anna, a Tan named guy wants to talk to you". He forwarded my mobile to me.

I placed the coffee on his table and snatched my mobile from his hand. "Excuse me, Mr. William". With that, I rushed out of the office.

"Hell-hello". I stuttered.

" WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING WITH YOUR MOBILE". He growled from another side of the phone.

I closed my eyes tightly shut. " I-I was...Ummm. I'm so-sorry ". I wasn't able to complete a single sentence. Fear took the best of me. I was in the urge to cry.

"Anna". This time he said softly. He must have sensed that I'm scared.

I hummed.

" Listen to me Anna. I'm going out of town today. So one of my friends will come to pick you up. Go with him and stay safe okay". He said in a more calming way.

I nodded but I realised I have to answer. "Okay". I said slowly, with that he ended the call.

WON'S POV

As soon as she heard that the call is from Tan she snatched the mobile from me and rushed outside.

Why was she looking panicked?.
Who is Tan?. Is he that helmet guy?.

She came in again but this time she was holding her mobile too tightly. She didn't place her mobile on the table for once. It was in her hand all the time even when she was eating lunch.

We had lunch together. After that, we started working again in my office. Soon someone knocked. " Come in". I said without moving my attention from my laptop.

" Young master. Your father wants to talk to you. He said he called you but you didn't pick up". Mr. Romon said.

I raised my head to look at him. "Please tell him that I'm busy". He replied with ' okay ' and went out.

I looked at Anna she was looking at me like she wants to ask something. I frown my brows she immediately moved her gaze towards the file.

"What is it?". I asked.

After a few moments of silence, she spoke. "Actually when I saw that man in your engagement I thought he is your father". She pointed her fingers towards the door.

I smiled at her innocence. " He is Mr. Romon. My personal caretaker and if you want to ask why I didn't pick up my father's call then it's because he'll only lecture me about the work. Is there anything else you want to ask Miss. Anna?". I asked playfully but she only shook her head in no, seriously.

She handed me the file to check again. I began to scan it. " Well done Anna. you are learning fast". I complimented her. A small smile appeared on her face that I witnessed for the first time.

'Oh look this girl really
knows how to smile'.

After finishing her file she asked permission to leave that I gave her. She walked towards the door but stopped and turned to look at me. I was already looking at her.

" Mr. William. I'm no one to interfere in your personal life..... but..... I think....... you should talk to your father. Maybe he is strict but at least..... you have one". She said in a manner that I only stared at her. She bowed at me and left. I was still processing the words she just said.