8 : INTERVIEW

ANNA'S POV

I woke up at 08:00 am because I have an interview, I don't know what for. I don't even know what type of company is that. What am I'll be supposed to do there? I'm going there only because I don't want anything bad to happen to Luca because of me.

I took a bath after that I started eating breakfast. My mobile rang. It was Tan. I picked up the call. " Hello?". I said.

"Get your documents and come downstairs. I'll be there in fifteen minutes to pick you up. Got it ?". He said more like an order.

"Y-Yes". I said in a low voice.

"Good ". He said and hung up the call.

'This person doesn't know how to say goodbye. I think it's not in his vocabulary.

'Only fifteen minutes oh my god'.
I quickly select a baby pink dress that Tan brought me last night. I put on some make-up, tied my hair into a high ponytail, Wore my heels, grabbed my documents, and rushed downstairs.

Tan was already there on his bike, giving me a dead glare I saw it from his helmet. I slowly walked toward him nervously.

" Eighteen". He said in a deep voice.

"Hun?". I look at him confused.

" You are three minutes late. Now sit, I don't have a whole day". He said annoyingly.

I dropped my gaze. "I'm sorry". I said in a low voice. Without replying to me, he handed me a helmet and signal me to sit back.

After a long silent ride, we stopped in front of a huge building. I get off his bike and handed him the helmet back.

'Maybe if I'll convenience him that I don't want to do this interview he will be agreed. He doesn't seem like he will but at least I should try to ask him once'. I thought to myself.

" Done staring?". He said and I snapped out of my thoughts. I took a step closer to him and dropped my gaze.

"Actually- actually the thing is that I don't want to give this interview. I don't know how to.... I never have done this before. I can't do this--I just can't". I said nervously. Still not meeting his gaze.

"Look at me". He said softly. I raised my head and my eye meets his dark brown orbs. " I've brought you here because I know you can do this. I believe in you". He added

I looked at him shocked. What did he just say 'he believes in me '. What did he mean by that? The way he said it seemed like he knows me for years.

"What do you mean by that ?".
I dared to ask.

He cleared his throat awkwardly and moved his face away from my direction. " Call me after the interview I'll come to pick you up. Go now ". His voice changed into a deep one again. I nodded and went inside.

It was a huge building with beautiful decorations. I walked towards the reception area. A lady was sitting on her chair. " Excuse me?". I asked for her attention.