9 : SECRET CRAZE

ANNA'S POV

I was working at the hotel in the evening. Wasn't worried about the result of my interview. Won never gonna select me. Because I know I'm not perfect. In fact, I'm far away from it.

I served the customers and went near the counter. My mobile started ringing. It was an unknown number. I picked up the call.

"Hello?". I said.

" Is this Anna Scott speaking?".
A lady asked.

"Yes. That's right". I answered.

" Miss Anna, I'm an employee of J.W. Enterprises. I called you to inform you that you have passed the interview and you are selected as the personal assistant of Mr. Won William". She informed me.

" Huh". I uttered.

"Congratulations Ma'am for your achievement. You can join from tomorrow onwards. Your timing is from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm". She added.

"Okay. Thank you".
I thanked her and hung up the call.

What the hell just happened? Why did he select me out of all girls? I didn't give a single answer properly and still. Why just why God?

' Oh, right he is Tan's brother.
No wonder.

"Anna?".

Luca! New tantrum

I can sense he is angry just by the way he called me. Because he only calls me by my real name when he is pissed.

I turned, he was standing behind me with his arms crossed on his chest. Shooting a glare at me.

"Hey Luca what is it?". I asked and smiled brightly, trying to act cool.

"Explain". He said with a straight face. It's very hard to witness Luca without smiling. But when he doesn't smile he looks really horrible.

Dropping my gaze I slowly took a step closer to him and grabbed his big palm in both of mine to calm him down.

" Luca...the thing is that I went to J.W. Enterprises for an interview and passed in it. And I have to start my job from tomorrow. But I don't.....".

" WHAT?. REALLY?". He interrupted me.

I raised my head to look at his face. Just to see a surprised face with a wide smile on it. I got confused. Why is he happy? I thought he'll be angry at me for hiding everything.

" Oh my god Angel. You actually interviewed at J. W. company and you really did pass. I can't believe it. My princess is going to work in a huge company". He cupped my cheeks excitedly.

" But I don't.....". I started but he interrupted me again.

"But how?. When did you give the interview?. Oh is that when you took a half-day off?.What will be the timing?. Oh of course It will be in the morning...". He asked me and answered to himself. I only nodded at him and let him connect all the wrong dots he can because I really don't have any explanation to give him.