33 : REVEAL

TAN'S POV

" TAN NO". Anna shouted running towards us. I was about to place another punch on Won's face but she stood in front of him.

She closed her eyes tightly shut and moved her hands up to cover her face, ready to get the punch. But when she felt nothing she slowly opened her scared eyes to meet mine.

" MOVE". I gritted my teeth.

" T-Tan please listen to me-".

" F*CKING MOVE". I yelled in her face.

I and Aiden were searching for her the whole night like some maniac persons and here she is. Supporting the same man I had sent her to destroy his business of.

" Tan?". Won's confused voice butted in and made me look up at him, his lips were bleeding as they should be. " Tan William?". He mumbled turning his gaze from me to Anna innocently. She nodded nervously.

" Young master?". Anna and Won turned their attention towards the main door behind me when we heard a manly voice. As soon as I followed their gaze I found an old man standing on the doorstep with wide eyes. He surely was shocked.

" Tan?". He muttered. How did he recognize me? If no one knows my identity, then how?

" Yo-you knew about him?". Won asked getting a nod in response from him.

" He's your twin brother". He replied without averting his gaze from me. He came inside placing his shaking hands on my shoulders, having an elderly look at me from up to down. His eyes also got teary a little. " I thought they killed you".

My eyes softened for a moment at his words but still, I gently removed his hands from my shoulder and back off a little.

" Who are you?". I asked gaining a small smile in response while tears were shimmering in his eyes.

" You were too young to remember about me now". He smiled. "I raised you and Won since the day you were born until I had to leave New York. You were three when I left you and your mother and went to England with your father and Won. I was your mother's personal assistant for about ten years. But when your mother's business got stolen by your father". He looked back at Won for a moment before continuing. " I had to work for him after he took Won with him. But your mother never stopped, she kept on reporting lawsuits. All those years she stood like a rock for her justice. Remember the night when your mother died? Everyone including you thought she committed suicide. Do you really think a strong lady like her can do that silly act?".

I opened and closed my mouth as I didn't know what to say.

" She was murdered. They made up all the lies. I was the one who was forcefully sent to kill your mother. When those who were sent with me to kill her got successful even before I could help her escape. After her death, they were after you. But you came late that night. Her best friend and others already were gathered at your house. His men waited for your arrival but you didn't come back after her funeral".

He's telling the truth. He f*cking knows everything. I was with Rynn that night in the hospital as I saved her when she was getting harnessed.