35 : ABDUCTED

AIDEN'S POV

Waiting outside the beauty parlor from the last two hours I was resting my back on my car's hood and was losing my patience.

She has done shopping for three hours straight and now taking more than two hours to get ready for that useless farewell party.

I took the last sip from my Coca-Cola cane before clenching it. How I wish to empty my gun in her brainless head instead of guarding.

A click sound of the door pulled me out of my thoughts. A sexy bare leg till thigh with golden strappy high heels came out of the door, making me choke on my drink.

As I moved my eyes up my jaw dropped. Mia. Her tight sleeveless red dress started from her upper torso and ended at her upper thighs showing her perfect curves, while blood-red lipstick painted on her plump lips.

" F*ck". I mumbled under my breath.

" How am I looking?". She ask with a big grin, making me realize that I was staring at her all the time.

Cleaning my throat awkwardly I stood straight and immediately turned my expression into a cold one before speaking. " You spent three hours to buy this three inches dress and two hours to do make-up like a joker?". I said pointing my finger at her face. " Shall I drop you at a circus?". Saying that I burst into laughter.

Her smile faded, she looked down at herself then again looked up at me but this time with tears in her hazel eyes. " Why do you hate me so much? What even I have done to you?".

I stopped laughing as she passed by me and sat in the car. What's wrong? Instead of scoffing or rolling her eyes at my words, she took them seriously.

Who cares?

I sat in the car too and started driving. I blasted the music but she didn't argue this time to keep it low. I glanced at her from time to time but her eyes were fixed outside the window. I even noticed her wiping her cheeks multiple times.

Okay, but why is my heart shrinking?

As we reached the location she straighten her poster and went towards the gate. A guard wasn't allowing me to enter as I was an outsider but he was a cup of tea to get rid of.

Getting inside the party a waitress handed us masquerade masks. After completing that formality also, Mia headed towards the dance floor while I took a seat near a bar counter.

Taking a sip from the glass I looked at her as she was moving her body with the rhythms. She's sexy.

I smacked my head.
'What's wrong with me today?'

" Wanna have a drink with me?". A blonde asked taking a seat next to me on the tool blocking my view. Her half face was also hidden with a mask as others but her forest green eyes were attractive enough to make me agree.

" Sure ". I replied.

" You don't seem like a teenager boy. I mean a student". She said crossing her bare legs.

" How do I look like then?". I asked poking my tongue inside my cheek.

" More like a man ". She replied smirking at me.