24 : STUBBORN

ANNA'S POV

The next day when I went down the stairs I saw Aiden standing next to his car waiting for my arrival. I stopped in front of him and before he could say anything I spoke. " Don't lie! You were the one who followed me and told my location to Tan, didn't you?" I glared at him.

He looked at me with crashed eyebrows because even after about a month he is picking and dropping me we never had exchanged a word with each other.

" Yeah, it's my duty". He replied simply.

" You should be ashamed of yourself. You know everything but still you are with him. Let me guess. You are his puppy. A pathetic puppy". I snapped on his face.

" Get in the car, Anna. You know nothing". He sounded so unbothered. Even, after all my outburst he didn't even raised his voice at me.

" Then let me know. Acknowledge me. What is there I don't know hun?" I asked burning in anger.

" He-". His mobile started ringing before he could say anything. He pulled it out from his pocket and again glanced at me. " Get in the car". He said in a deep voice this time before picking up the call.

Clenching my jaw I opened the back seat door and got in. But to my surprise, that girl from before already there sitting and looking at me with wide open mouth and a pair of brown eyes. I gave her a ' what? ' look coldly. I know it was rude but I was in a very bad mood.

" You just- Aren't you afraid of him?" She asked looking surprised.

I eyed her head to toe. " A little ". I replied honestly widening my eyes.

'Yes, I'm afraid of this kind of dark aura men but not when I'm speaking a fact'.

" Who are you? And what are they doing with you?" I asked analysing her. She didn't seem happy to be with them.

"My name is Mia. Actually they are providing security to me. I can't tell you everything now but yeah his boss is a good person". She explained.

I chuckled sarcastically. " Good person my ass". I mumbled under my breath facing her again. " Then why are you afraid of them if they are 'that good'?" I asked.

" I never said they are I said his boss is". She turned her attention towards Aiden out side the car who was still talking on his phone. " I hate this man". She added gritting her teeth.

" Why?" I asked confused. She turned to look at me. " Once he has pointed his gun on my temple".

I wanted to know everything but the car door clicked open revealing Aiden. She immediately sat properly when she saw him.

My mind was spinning at this point. What a mess my life has become.

The car started moving. Within few minutes he dropped her near a university and then to me to my office. I didn't ask anything to him neither he said anything.