1: Not your FAULT

FAULT

chapter 1

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jiminie and Tae, Happy birthday to you."

Jimin and taehyung blow the candles as their parents sung birthday song them. If you look from the outer perspective, they were perfect family but only Taehyung knew the reality. They were far from perfect. He watched as his parents kissed Jimin, his twin's cheeks as they feed Jimin cake forgetting that they have another son also who was desperate for their attention. Taehyung stands there watching his family talking and eating cake happily.

They once were a happy family for Taehyung but it all changed when Jimin started to faint suddenly from time to time when he was 10 years old. When Jimin fainted first, his parents panic a little but thought maybe he was exhausted or something. But Jimin started to faint frequently, three or four times a day. It scared his parents to death. [Author: I don't have any medical knowledge and I didn't found anything like this on the internet. So I just made it up. So please bear with it.] They immediately took him to the hospital. The doctor told them about his illness. He was admitted to the hospital for a month. Jimin was weak, and seeing his brother in such a state Taehyung was devasted. He loved his brother so much, he wanted to help him and take care of him.

When Jimin was discharged from the hospital, Taehyung's parents told him to always be with his brother, help him in every possible way as Jimin would faint suddenly and there was a high possibility that he would hurt himself in the process. And honestly, he wanted to do it before his parents told him to. But things started to change day by day. His parents started to pay more attention to Jimin than him. His dad, Jungkook started to ignore him. Whenever he would come home from work, the first thing he would look for was Jimin. Taehyung thought it was only his dad but then he realizes that his appa, Seokjin only talks with him if he wanted him to do something or any other thing related to Jimin. You know, it started to bother him. But still, he thought his brother needed that much attention. He shouldn't feel jealous about the sick person. He tried every way that he could get the attention of his parents but no matter what he did, his parents never looked at him. But he still believed his parents love him until that they when he first time doubt his parents love towards him.

FLASHBACK

After a month or two later they found Jimin's illness, one day, Taehyung was reading his book. He was thirsty, so he went downstairs to the kitchen to bring a bottle of water as the one in the room was empty. He went back in his and Jimin's room, only to find Jimin passed out on the floor with blood flowing from his elbow. In the position in which Jimin was lying, it was clear that his hand was fractured. Taehyung panicked as he yelled to call his parents. His dad, Jungkook was at work but his appa came rushing into the room. He took Jimin to the hospital. Taehyung tagging all along the way. The moment they reached the hospital, everyone was already present at the hospital. His dad, uncle Namjoon and his grandparents. Doctors took Jimin inside the ER as they waited outside.

Taehyung was freaked out. He never experienced something like this in his life. He was practically shaking. Seeing his state, his grandmother took him to the side and hugged him, and telling him calming words. He was on the verge of crying when he was suddenly dragged out from his grandmother's embrace.

"Where were you, when it happened? Didn't we tell you always be there with him? THE F*CK, I AM ASKING YOU A QUESTION, WHERE WERE YOU?'' his dad, Jungkook asks in an angry tone. It scared little Taehyung, he had never seen this side of his dad. He was so scared that he started to cry.

"I-I went (sob) d-downstairs t-to b-bring water. (Sob)" Tae said between his sobs.

"WAS YOUR THIRST MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY SON? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? WE ASKED YOU TO DO ONE THING AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT PROPERLY." Said Jungkook.

Taehyung stands there like a statue, "My son" Was he, not his son? But he really didn't mean to hurt Jimin. He was always with his brother. He only went out for few minutes. He was so scared to move or do anything. He looked at his angry dad with tears filled and the next thing he saw was his dad's hand was coming to slap him.

"NOOO" Taehyung yelled in a really scared tone as he shields himself with his arms, he could hear the loud beating of his heart. But the pain never came, he shakingly looks upward to see his uncle standing there holding his father's hand.

"FOR THE SAKE OF GOD, HE IS JUST 10 JUNGKOOK. YOU CAN'T BLAME HIM FOR WHAT HAPPENED. I am taking him to my home. Get your sh*t together kook. And you too Jin." Said Namjoon.

Next thing Taehyung registered that he was already in his uncle's car. His uncle stopped him from getting hit but the damage was already done. His dad that he thought was loved him to death was ready to lay hand on him. The thought shook him to his core.

"Tiger, baby look at me. It was not your fault. Kook is not in his right mind. Please don't cry. Everything will be alright." Namjoon said as he hugged his crying nephew.

"I didn't (sob) do i-it intentionally. (Sob) I would n-never hurt (sob) J-Jiminie. (Sob) Believe me uncle Joonie. (Sob) I-I N-never meant that to h-happen." Taehyung said as he cried hysterically making Namjoon's heart pain.

"I know tiger. I know. "

FLASHBACK END