7: At school

Seokjin was walking through the school corridor hurrying his steps, he was anxious, he wanted to see his tae as soon as possible. He cursed in his mind looking at kids who all looked same in school cloths. He took a sigh of relief seeing a tall figure which came out of one of the classrooms.

"Excuse me" Jin said.

"yes. how may I help you?"

"I am looking for staff room." Jin said.

"oh you are lucky. I going to that direction. let me show you a way."

"thank you" Jin said as he walked beside the teacher.

"Who are you going to meet there?"

"umm Professor Heon."

"Oh so are you one of his students parent?"

"yeah." Jin replied hiding his annoyance. He was not in the mood to have chit-chat with anyone. He was getting eager to see his son.

"May I know your child's name? He could be one of my classes."

"Jeon Jimins & Jeon Tae-"

"Taehyung. Oh my nice to meet you Mr. Jeon. You have such a great son. He is always first in everything. I was his history teacher last semester. He is a diamond. There is no award or competition in the school that he didn't win. You are so lucky to have him."

"Yes we are" Jin said more like whispered. He knew they were lucky to have such an understanding son like Taehyung. They should love and cherish him the most but what they did was exact opposite.

"He is so good at everything despite his illness. Poor thing. How can something like this happen to such a great kid?"

And that's where Jin snapped at the teacher. No way will he allow any rumors about his son.

"Excuse me what are you talking about? And what illness? He doesn't have one."

"Isn't he has fainting disorder?" the teacher asked unsurely.

"That's Jimin's" Jin said greeting his teeth which make the teacher shocked.

"Oh! My god.... I am so sorry.... Well.... I mean everyone in the school think that Taehyung is the one with fainting disorder. I mean he looks so thin and pale all the time and not to forget he even faint few time-"

"WHAT?" Jin screamed making both teacher and few nearby students flinched

"I am sorry Mr. Jeon for misunderstanding. I have to leave now. Go straight and took second left turn you will find your destination." The said teacher left hurriedly as the bell rang. Leaving Jin there with shock and anger. So much happened but the school didn't inform them anything.

Angrily Jin made his way to the staff room calling for the said teacher doing his best to not sound rude or anything.

"Mr. Heon"

Everyone in the staff room turned their heads to his direction making Jin uncomfortable. The teacher from far left corner came towards him who looked like in his mid-50s.

"Oh you came early than I expected. Let's head outside." Jin hurriedly went out of there. The look he was getting from those teachers was weird. He didn't know but he felt they were looking at him with sympathy or some with disappointment. And that made him really uncomfortable.