15: END

"WELCOME HOME''

Everyone yelled as soon as Taehyung set a foot in the house. Jin and Jungkook came forward as they hug their son dearly. They both were practically crying because after a year of pleading, Taehyung has finally decided to come back to South Korea.

Yes. He went to Boston University taking his scholarship.

Flashback

"You will give me permission to go right?" Taehyung asked, rather scared of his father.

Jungkook slowly stand up from his seat and went to the window. So now Jungkook was standing in front of window looking out. Taehyung also stood up looking at his father's back. He was scared. On the other hand Jimin and Jin were standing in the one side of room, looking at both Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin hugged his appa and whisper "He won't send tae-tae away right?" Actually Jin himself don't know, what was running in his husband's mind. He himself  was repeating Jimin's words like mantra in his mind.

"I will but I have one condition." Jungkook said in low voice. Taehyung was confused. What kind of condition he will make in front of him now? On the other hand Jimin rushed forward, releasing Jimin from his hold.

"No. You are not doing that Jungkook. Never." Jin said between his tears. It was too much for him. Taehyung is so little. And they lost so much times with him in past due to their mistake and now when the things seems to get better, he don't want to send his son that far.

Jin hurried to Jungkook. But Jungkook raise his hand in mid-air, making Jin stop where he was.

"It's the right thing Jinnie. In past, he suffered because of us, now it's our time. I am sorry for what I did to you son. B-but believe me, it was never my intension to h-hurt y-you like that. About the condition-"

Jungkook turned around, facing his family. Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw fresh tears in his father's eyes. It was first time he saw him crying.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with tear stain face. "Promise me you will give us a chance to be the perfect, loving family for you." Jungkook couldn't contain his tears at the end of his sentence. Taehyung hurriedly cover distance between them and hug his father tightly. The point both were crying hysterically.

(Flashback end)

It's been a year after that day. Jungkook went to see Taehyung every week for year without missing a single week. He wanted to show Taehyung how desperate he was. And he regretted everything. After year, his efforts came fruit ail when Taehyung told them he want to come back to them.

Jimin and Taehyung cut their  birthday cake along with their parents. It was their new start. New start as family. Happy family where every family member love each other equally.

---------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND SUPPORTING THIS BOOK