3:plan

Next Morning

Taehyung was silently eating his breakfast. After what happened yesterday, he got a punishment to clean his dad's and appa's car every day for a week. And the silent treatment he was getting was different. Well, he didn't mind it though, they never really have conversations. It's only his parents ordering him here and there. They were talking happily, Jin was making some dishes, and Taehyung as always making the table ready. They told him it was his responsibility to help his appa, unlike Jimin, who was happily eating with dad.

Taehyung sitting on one of the stairs waiting for his dad and Jimin to come down. He saw how Jin handed Jungkook and Jimin their tiffin boxes happily. Why can't he smile at me like this? Am I that unlovable? Soon, they were on their way to school. Jimin was in the passenger seat while Jungkook was driving. They were singing some songs. Talking, laughing, ignoring Taehyung's presence. It pained Taehyung, seeing them like this. He shouldn't have felt any pain, he should have been used to it by now. but damn it still hurts.

Jungkook park the car in front of the school, Jimin happily said goodbye and run off inside. He looked behind, waiting for Taehyung to say goodbye, but it never came. He sighed, Taehyung was already inside the school gate, walking slowly with his head down. "He must be sad because of yesterday," Jungkook thought. He closed his eyes as he leans his head on the steering wheel. His relationship with his son is messed up. He doesn't know how to approach Taehyung. He then went to his work, engrossed himself like always. Forgetting about everything.

(Time Skip)

Taehyung made his way through the classroom, he saw how Jimin was bragging about his birthday to his friends. Though they were twins, they were not close. Before the diagnosis of Jimin's illness, they would play and hang out with each other. But now, they hardly spend some quality time with each other. Taehyung knew Jimin is not evil. He is so innocent and oblivious to his surroundings, that he hardly recognizes what happening beside him. And his parent's excessive pampering towards him made it even worse.

Taehyung and Yoongi were sitting on the stairs of the football court. No one came here at this time. Only a few people. Yoongi opened the tiffin box. He always made sure to bring more food since he found out his uncle stopped giving Taehyung tiffin. He looked at his brother who was lost in thoughts? Shouldn't he be happy, he got his favorite camera yesterday?

"Okay. That's enough. Tell me what's wrong?" Yoongi said as he put his spoon down. Taehyung looked at him for a moment then in front of him, particularly the big tree far away from them.

"I don't want to live with them Hyung," Taehyung whispered as he wiped his tears. He was so drenched emotionally.

"It's okay Tae..................... You can live with us."Yoongi said consoling his brother. His family would never mind, Taehyung living with them.

"You know, dad would never allow that," Taehyung said.

"So, you are going to the US?" Taehyung said wiping his tears as he looked at his brother. He was so proud of his brother to pass such a difficult exam.

"No, my parents were freaking out every time I brought up that topic. They won't let me."

"They love you so much." Taehyung gave him his boxy smile. He wished, he could have parents like that.

"Yeah. But it's troublesome sometimes. My Hoseok appa is really dramatic. Dad is okay. He understands me better."

Yoongi said in his dramatic way making Taehyung laugh out loud. Suddenly he got an idea. Yes, he can do that. It will solve all his problems.

"Hyung"

"Hmm"

"I will try for that scholarship this year," Taehyung said with excitement.

"It's the only way to get away from them. You will help me to study right?" He asked his Hyung with so much hope.

"Is that even a question? I will help you study. You can use my books also. I will ask for money for the application form from dad "

"Nooo " Yoongi looked at him questionably.

"No. I can't take money from anyone." Taehyung said recalling what happened yesterday.

"Why not? It's a lot of money Tae. We don't have that much money from our savings."

"If we ask Uncle Joonie, I am afraid he will tell dad. Besides, dad doesn't like when I took anything from others." Taehyung said in a slow voice.

"Then how are you going to manage everything."

"I will work."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Yoongi yelled.

"I don't have any option Hyung. Please, you need to understand."

"But"

"No buts hyung. Promise me you will never tell anyone about this. "

"Promise" Reluctantly Yoongi agreed with Taehyung. Seeing Taehyung this determine, he was afraid, what would Taehyung do, if he didn't help his brother. He will always be with his brother. No matter what.

(time skip)

It's been a week since that day. Taehyung found a job in a café, near his school. He was in charge of helping whatever the inside of the kitchen, so he has no fear of seen by anyone. His schedule was really hectic now. He would wake up at 5 every morning. Study for two hours. Then at 7 am, he would help his appa in housework. Then go to school at 8. School ends about3:30. Then he would work at the café till 6, he told his parents he plays football with Yoongi at school with his friends. They didn't ask much. He would come home at 7. Then they would eat and sometimes play or study with Jimin or help his appa in work until 10. Later he studies in his room nearly up to 1 or 2 in the mornings with the books Yoongi had given him.

It was nearly 7:30 in the night and Taehyung was studying with Jimin in their front hall.

"Taehyung" Taehyung looked up to see his appa looking at him.

"Your dad wants to talk to you. come to his study."Taehyung nodded and followed behind his appa. Jimin wanted to come but he was told to study that they will be back in a minute. Jimin agreed nonetheless.

Taehyung made his way to the study room, he knocked on the door.

"come in"

Taehyung went inside. His dad was seating on the sofa. Soon his appa joined his dad. And he took something from the bag and placed it in front of Taehyung. Taehyung knew what it was. It was the same camera that his dad broke.

"We bought this for you. Next time you want something, ask us directly." Jungkook said with a strict face, while Jin was giving him stern look.

Taehyung said a small thank you as he excuses himself. What's the point of buying it for him now? Faking that they care about him? He doesn't need their fake concern. With that thought, Taehyung places the gift in his cupboard. He will never use it. Never.