13

Taehyung was enjoying the beauty of streets while walking to Yoongi's house. He automatically smiled when one kid smiled at him through running car. The street was nearly empty as it was noon, and most of the people will be at their work this time.

It was nearly a month since he discharge from hospital. It's like world had taken a flip after his small incident. All things were different now. His parents would never leave a chance to show their love to him. For his appa, he now treat Taehyung like a porcelain doll. He will wake him early morning to do some exercise with him along with Jimin. Taehyung always whined as he hates to do exercise but Jin made him to it every day saying it will increase his strength and maintain his health. Now Taehyung could tell that he and his appa has the bond between them. He would play, laugh with him. Taking him different places like movies, play grounds, picnic like that.

But Taehyung couldn't get close to his other father. It was clear that Jungkook was trying his best to get close with Taehyung, but Taehyung don't wanted to anything with him. It's not like he don't want to, it's just that he was afraid of Jungkook. Seeing cold side of Jungkook in all his life it was really difficult for Taehyung to accept this side of Jungkook. One thing also changed that Jimin is now sharing room with him. First they thought of living in different rooms, but Jin disagree saying it was risky, because both of his son's has conditions now. If in case, anything happen in their absence, then other one would take care of his sick brother for a while.

Taehyung ring the bell. In next moment door opened by none other than Namjoon. What is his uncle doing here today? Wasn't he supposed to be in office and only Yoongi should be at home this time? God, now how could they do their thing now?

Namjoon: Hey Tiger. Come.

Namjoon hugged Taehyung, and led him inside the house.

Tae: I didn't expected to see you uncle Joonie at this time. Is it your day off?

Namjoon: No. It's actually my half day. I just came home from work. Yoongi seems to be waiting for you from the morning, he is glued to that computer from morning at watching time in every five minutes. Is there any live consort or show of his favorite rapper today? He is all worked up today.

Tae: I don't know. I will go to his room uncle Joonie.

With that Taehyung run towards Yoongi's room, without giving Namjoon a chance to speak? The hidden thing is that Namjoon suspected something from the morning with Yoongi since he was asking them when will be they will be back after work? Why the time running so slow today? Like that. Which grew Namjoon's suspicion more so Namjoon decided to take half day off just to be there to see whatever Taehyung and Yoongi were planning. He was worried as Yoongi even after month didn't tell them what Taehyung was doing when he was in extra class.

(After 30 minutes)

Taehyung and Yoongi both were glued in front of Yoongi's computer since thirty minutes as Taehyung's result would be declared on official site today. Yes his result, the result of his entrance exam that he worked hard for all this time. He was sure he would be get in through it but still there was huge nervousness in his heart. Sometime we didn't get what we have been expecting. He was also nervous about how would he tell his parents about this. What if they didn't approve it?

Yoongi: Chill Dude. You know you will crack the entrance. Why are you getting so nervous?

Taehyung: OH like you are really calm! Uncle Joonie has already told me how you acting all impatient since morning. He also asked me if today was any live show of your favorite rapper that got you all worked up.

Yoongi: Okay, okay. I am nervous. Just a litt-.....Oh my it's announced. Give me your roll number.

Taehyung: Here I am closing my eyes. Just tell me yes or No, okay!

Yoongi: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Taehyung: What? What it says Yoongi hyung?

Taehyung asked crying but eyes still closed.

Yoongi: IT'S YES TAEHYUNGIE, ITS Yes. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. IT'S NOT JUST THAT TAE, YOU GOT 3rd RANK IN WHOLE SOUTH KOREA. YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yoongi yelled while jumping up and down like crazy, hugging his best friend multiple times. On the other hand Taehyung had tears in his eyes, he was crying hysterically. Finally he done it. Finally. It's really true hard work always pay. He cried in his brother's hold who was now crying along with him.

THUD

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? WHY ARE YOU YELLING? AND TAEHYUNG, ARE YOU CRYING?