6: Brothers

Seokjin was making breakfast for everyone while Jungkook and his two sons eating silently. He was exhausted. He couldn't sleep last night. Jungkook looked at his husband. He looked tired. Seokjin was gloomy since the morning, only talking when something is asked.

"You look tired." Jungkook said taking Seokjin's attention but jin just hummed.

"Come. Eat with us." Jungkook said

"No. I am okay. You guys eat."

"No. You should eat something. Maybe you are coming up with fever or something. Tae, do the remaining pancakes." Jungkook said to which Taehyung immediately stand up and started to do work leaving his half eaten meal.

"Kook, you can't just make him do it. He is eating." Jin argued

"shh... It's okay. Besides he nearly finished." Jungkook said as he grab jin by his wrist and made him seat beside him.

"But-" Jin argued again

"I will help him." Jimin said at the same time.

"No but's Jin. I can't have you being sick. Jimin is already enough. Now eat. You too Jimin's. Eat first and then help Tae" Jungkook said in kind of stern voice making Jimin and Seokjin shut up. Seokjin looked at his son who was making pancakes. Did they always do this? Taking him granted for everything? Seokjin then looked at Jimin who was silently eating stealing glances to his brother time to time. Jin didn't knew if he had seen it right or its just his illusion but Jimins eyes were teary while looking at his brother.

Breakfast went quietly. Jungkook and Jin were in there room. There was still a hour for them to go to school. Taehyung was washing the dishes when Jimin decided to show up.

"You know what happened yesterday at school with Hansoo?" Jimin asked cheerfully. But Taehyung shook his head signaling he didn't know.

"Really? Dude, how can you not know it? Everyone in school knows it." Jimin Said dramatically but Taehyung just shrugged.

"You know our senior minseok hyung. Well he and Hansoo wer- Hey I will do it." Jimin said as he tried to take plate from Tae's hand to wipe it dry but Tae didn't let him do it..

"No." Taehyung said still holding the plate.

"Tae, we are twins remember? We should share everything. Even works like this. Let me help you with this." Jimin said as he tried to get the plate but froze when Taehyung yelled at him.

"Jimin please. Do me a favor and let me do it. I can't have dad and appa, scolding me if anything happens to you. So please. Let me do it in my way."

Taehyung froze at his own words. He never yelled at Jimin and he knew Jimin is not at fault here. His poor brother has his own worries. There were no earlier signs when he could faint hence he could faint out of nowhere and it was dangerous. He could be on vehicle or stairs or anywhere which could harm him really bad.

Taehyung's head snapped at the crying sound.

"(Sob) I am sorry (sob)." Jimin cried.

Yes he knew whats happening in his house. He heard his appa and dad talking other day. How his appa trying to realize his dad what they were doing to his brother. He knew how his appa trying to get close to his brother but his brother was not responding to it. He knew his appa cried all night in the bathroom after coming back to Tae's room. To tell the truth, he blamed himself. He was too busy with himself that he didn't see how his brother suffering because of him. And today he couldn't hold back his tears.

"I am sorry, because of me , you always get scolded by dad and appa. (Sob) I am sorry.(sob). It's my fault.(sob) If I was (sob) not-" Jimin said in his cries but cutoff by Taehyung.

"Hey hey hey... Please don't say that. It's not your fault. Sorry for lashing out on you like this. I was just frustrated. I never meant it." Taehyung said frantically. He never meant to blame it on Jimin.

"But because of m-"

"Nothing is your fault Jiminie. You can't help it. I can understand. Don't blame yourself." Taehyung said firmly. And hugged his brother tightly.

"Tae (sob)"

"Yes"

"(Sob) You are an angel you know (sob)." Jimin said between his cries still hugging his brother making Taehyung chuckle.

The kids were at school and Jungkook were at office leaving only Seokjin at house. Seokjin was cleaning and tiding everything. Jungkook never liked maids at home so he arranged them to come only on weekends to come clean the house. Thought Jungkook and kids help Seokjin in chours but there would still some things that he had to do in the house. His phone ringed.

"Hello?"

"This is professor Heon from xyz school. Am I speaking to Mr Jeon Seokjin?"

"Yes. How may I help you professor?" Seokjin asked in surprise. He never gets a call from kids school. It was always Jungkook who handle thus things.

" Well. Taehyung fainted toda-"

"WHAT!"