12:

Jungkook shake his head, probably because he was always thinking of Taehyung these days, he was hearing his name everywhere. He rushed out of the café hurriedly, he have to bring Tae and Jin's cloths and some stuff Jin has told him to bring back to hospital.

"Tae, it's enough for today baby. You are watching TV since Namjoon and others went home. It's not healthy for you baby." Jin said, more like pleaded to Taehyung. Taehyung was internally laughing looking at his father who was doing his best to not snap at him and acting all lovely to him. He take another glance at Jin and thought that he had caused enough trouble to his appa for today and he switched of the TV. For nth time, he looked around his hospital room, still not finding single thing that could perk his interest. He flop himself on bed suddenly due to boredness and stare at ceiling.

He didn't knew this simple act of him would cause his appa to scream his name and nearly having heart attack. He watched as Jin ran to his side, shaking him and calling for doctors frantically, tears running down from his cheeks. Taehyung looked at Jin with tear filled face, was his appa this scared when he had that little episode of his?

Doctors hurried inside the room and were checking him, but Taehyung started crying hysterically. Jin was looking at him with tear filled eyes, asking him why he is crying, was he hurting somewhere? But those tears were not of sadness those were tears of happiness. He hugged his appa tightly shocking everyone in the room, crying hysterically like he found something really important to him after years. It was true, he has found his appa after years. He had seen that care in his father's eyes after years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its short:)

only three chapters to complete the story....

are you ready....................