10

Chapter 10

"I don't care, the only reason Tae is in this state because of you guys negligence. And I have enough of you guys. I am taking him with me. He will leave with as a younger brother of Yoongi."

Namjoon said, in low voice. He and his family arrived at hospital some time ago and kids and Hoseok were with Taehyung who was still asleep, while outside the hospital Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook were fighting each other. Namjoon wanted to take Taehyung with him. That's what the thing Jin fears most. Knowing how powerful Namjoon in Korea, it will be really hard for them to take their son back if Namjoon decided to take Taehyung with him.

"No you won't. He is our son and he will live with us." Jin said with a determine tone. Other time he would be silently crying and listen to Namjoon's scolding but not when his brother wanted to take his son away from him. He will never let go of tae. Not when he realize his mistake and trying be a good father to his son.

"Oh, now you remember he is son. You know what I will –"Namjoon said but was cut off by Jungkook.

"You know, he wanted our love. If he wanted to be you as his parents he would have ask you sooner. So, please Namjoon give us a chance to be the parents he want us to be or the parents we want to be. "Jungkook said in calm voice looking straight into Namjoon's eyes.

"Yes, please give us a chance to redeem our mistake Joonie. Please. We didn't realize what we were doing all these years, but now we know what we have done and we regret it more than anything. Please. One chance. One chance please. For Taehyung." Jin said with a pleading tone.

Namjoon was looking at them with stern expression, but he observe that they really realize their mistake and now wanted to redeem their mistake. He knew Jungkook was right, he can't fulfill the space of father in Taehyung's life, that place was reserve for Jungkook and Jin. So he decided to give them a chance. A chance be a better parent to Taehyung. Not for them, but for Taehyung.

"Okay. Two months. After two months, I will left this question to Taehyung, if he wanted to live with you guys or not. "Namjoon said and with that he dashed away inside the hospital, leaving crying Jin and Jungkook there.

.....................................................................................................................................

"Appa, when will Tae wake up?" Jimin asked to his worried looking father. They were all hurdle in the VIP room of Hospital where Taehyung was. They were getting anxious by every minute because Taehyung still didn't wake up. Doctor has told him he should have wake up hours earlier.

"Soon baby." Jin assured Jimin but in reality he was really anxious internally.

Suddenly Jungkook went towards Taehyung and take his small hand in his, taking others attension on his.

"He is waking up." Jungkook said still looking at Taehyung. Jin hurriedly went beside Taehyung and started to caresses his hair while Namjoon hurried out to call doctor. Hoseok take Yoongi and Jimin at a distance from bed not wanting Taehyung to felt suffocate with all of their presence at once.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly. He shut them instantly as the brightness was too much for his eyes. He could feel someone holding his hand but he couldn't figure out who it is. The touch was strangely feel unknown but at the same time known to him. After few seconds he feel a soft hand caressing his hairs. He knew who it was. How could he not recognize that touch?

"Appa." He mumbled and open his eyes slowly, which were now adjusted to the brightness of the room.

"Yes baby appa is here. How are you feeling?" Jin said pecking his son's forehead and smiling at his son. Taehyung looked at his appa but he realize someone was still holding his hand. He looked at his left hand. He first thought it was a dream but he realize it that he was wrong as Jungkook kissed his hand looking at him with a smile.

Taehyung felt anger rise in him. Now he was showing that he care? When he lost his hope on him. He don't need his care anymore. He had already given an entrance exam and he was sure that he would get selected and he will go away from here in two months. He don't need them anymore. They didn't show him a love for years. Now they don't have any right to come here and care for him like they are sorry.

Taehyung snatched his small hand from the large hands of Jungkook and turn away from him. Facing Jin. He was angry at Jin also but from few days he was observing every action of Jin. And he was sure that Jin was regretting everything he have done and trying his best to be a good parent. After years, Taehyung was receiving what he wanted from Jin. So he wanted to spend his last two months as a chance for Jin to be a good father. From Jin behavior in these two months he will decide he wanted to be in contact with him or not in future.