11

Chapter 11

They were sitting outside Taehyung's room. When Taehyung snatched his hand from Jungkook's. Jungkook couldn't contain himself and dashed out of the room. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin followed after him leaving Taehyung and kids to their grandparents care.

"Is it too late for me? Did he hate me that much that he didn't even want me to hold his hands? What should I do now?" Jungkook said leaning in the chair with a quivering voice. His heart break in a million pieces when his son snatched his hand from his hold. He felt so hurt. But he knew, he himself was the one to blame.

"He will warm up with you Kook. Keep patience. Show him your careering side that you show to Jimin. He will resist at first but later he will warm up to you. I have seen him waiting for your attention for years, he won't let this chance go from his hand. He need some time kook." Hoseok said comforting Taehyung.

"Yes kookie. He also resist me few days ago when I was trying to get close up to h-"Jin was cut off by non-other than Namjoon.

"Can you stop that drama of yours kook? We have a serious issue here to discuss." Namjoon snapped at Jungkook, receiving an angry glare from Hoseok and Jin.

Namjoon: Doctor told us that one of the reason of Tae's this condition is his over exertion. It's not possible for him to get this exhaust only by school or playing. There must be other thing. Maybe he is getting bullied or some-

Hoseok: No. if he would have getting bullied, Yoongi must have told us.

Namjoon seems to agree what Hoseok has said. He turn to Jin, who look like is in deep thought.

Namjoon: Jin tell his daily routine.

Jin: Um.. He wake up at six, then help me in house choruses, then went to school. After returning from school, he plays with Jimin or help me in work for an hour. And at 4 he went to play with Yoongi and then-

Hoseok: Wait, at 4 he went to play with Yoongi, but Yoongi has extra classes that time. His teacher personally contacted me about that. There is no way he was playing with Yoongi.

Jin: but he told-

Jungkook: Let's ask Yoongi. He knows everything whatever Taehyung was up to.

Jungkook suggested. He has seen the unbreakable friendship between tae & Yoongi. He knew Taehyung tells everything to Yoongi.

Hoseok: You are right. I will go get him.

Hoseok said and went inside Tae's room to get Yoongi who was laying lazily on Tae's hospital bed alongside him. While Jimin was laying on other side of Tae, hugging him tightly. Yoongi made a face as he don't wanted to come with Hoseok, but Hoseok dragged him out gently, telling him it would only take minutes. The moment Yoongi step outside the room, he gulp as he saw his father was looking at him with a rather calm expression. Namjoon being too calm means it's time for Yoongi to interrogate. Yoongi went to his father and stand in front of him. He could feel others were looking at him anxiously. Namjoon told Yoongi to sit beside him. He take Yoongi's hand in his and started to speak while caressing his hand.

Namjoon: Yoongi, honey we have question for you. Tell us honestly okay.

He asked Yoongi in loving voice. Yoongi nodded.

Namjoon: You know baby, the thing is that Taehyung everyday went out at 4 saying that he was going to play with you. But we know that he was not with you as you were is extra classes that time. So do you know something what was he doing in that time?

Yoongi knew, his father would ask him about this. But he won't tell them anything. He will lie thousand times than to tell that Tae's working in café. Its only matter of a week now. Till then he have to keep it as a secret.

Yoongi: No. He didn't tell me anything.

Yoongi said avoiding his father's eyes.

Hoseok: Are you being honest yoonie?

Yoongi: yes. Can I go now, I want to play with Tae and Jimin.

Yoongi hurried out of there, as soon as Namjoon nodded in agreement. Not wanting to be in that place.

Jungkook: So he don't know anything. How could we find out then?

Jungkook said leaning further into his seat. He really had thought, Yoongi must have known something. But it seems Yoongi was also unaware of it.

Namjoon: He knows. But he don't want to tell us.

Jin: But he said clearly, that he didn't kn-

Namjoon: Unlike you guys we know our son best, he knows something. He won't tell us, how many times we ask.

Namjoon snapped at Jin and went inside where Kids were, followed by Hoseok, trailing behind him.

...........................................................................................................................................

"Hey Tae, you want me to bring something for you from home." Jk asked his son, hoping that he would at least talk to him longer than one word. Taehyung shake his head as no. Jungkook sighed. Whenever Jungkook tried to make conversation with Taehyung, Taehyung always answer him either in yes or no. JK felt hurt, Jin gave him sad smile. Taehyung was open to Jin, not fully, but more than Jungkook.

Jungkook went out of the hospital with heavy heart. They had send Jimin with Namjoon as Taehyung would be hospital for one more day. He went to his car. The moment he start the car he remember Jin's words, "I was taking him to eat Ice-cream at Mr. Choi's café." Mr. Choi's café, he thought maybe he should visit that café, who knows he will find out trigger behind Taehyung's panic attack. Jungkook drive to that café. When he reached their, he looked around the neighborhood, but he didn't find anything that possibly could have triggered Tae's panic attack. He went inside the café, and sit on one of the chair at corner. All café was filled with teenagers, or some college students. Some teenagers were really giving him weird look. Well he himself felt kind of out of that place. Imagine where place filled with teenagers and a man in his early 30s in between all of them. He ordered some cappuccino for himself, he was tapping his feat impatiently, and the place looked normal, nothing looks weird here. He sighed, it must be something different that triggered his son's panic attack. He went to cash counter to pay his bill. The staff was scanning his card when he saw a middle age man, probably manager and other staff arguing about something behind the cash counter. He ignored them and about to go out when he heard his son's name, causing him to stop in his track. Did he hear it right?