4: Jin's realization

Its been four months since Taehyung started his job. It was tiring for him to manage all the things. He was glad that he somehow manages to collect the money he needed for the application form. He has few savings of his own and Yoongi also gave Taehyung his saving. So, combining it all, now he has enough money for the application. He was glad that he never had to think about study material as Yoongi was giving him his books. So, he didn't have to earn money for books. So, Taehyung was going to resign from his job next week. With that, he can concentrate more on his study since the entrance exam is only five weeks away.

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin were in Jin's parent's house. Jungkook had some meetings so he was going to join them later. Right now, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jin were playing some video games in Yoongi's room while, Jin, Namjoon, hoseok, and Jin's parents were chatting in the dining room while having evening tea.

Jin was confused. Though it seems all normal his parents and his brother were behaving weirdly since the moment he had come here. It wasn't like how they usually have to get together, no matter how he shrugs the feeling that something is going but he couldn't. So he decided directly to ask it.

"Okay, I had enough. What's going on here?"

Jin said folding his arms, Namjoon looked at his parents. They gave him a node to which gave Namjoon a chance to knock some sense in his brother. Jin was always pampered between both of them to their parents. No matter what happens, Jin's parents never scold Jin and didn't let anyone do it. Not even Namjoon. But this time, the situation is different.

"We wanted Taehyung to live with us for few days." Said Namjoon to which Jin gave him an annoying look.

"Please Namjoon, you know how Jungkook will react to that. He was really mad last time when you wanted Tae to live with you." Jin said.

the "Cold War" between Jungkook and Namjoon, it was so hard for Jin to convince Jungkook to don't hold grudges towards Namjoon. Jungkook is a really cold and distant person from everyone, including Jungkook's parents. But it doesn't mean that he is a heartless person. It's just he doesn't know how to express his emotions.

On the other hand, Everyone unknowingly let out a disappointed sigh after what Jin said.

"If that's the case, Tae could live with us," said Jin's mother.

"Okay. Why won't you guys tell me what's going on here ?" Jin said placing his cup on the table. He had enough.

Namjoon massages his temples. He had to do it the hard way. He never raised his voice or have any big argument with his brother in the past. But, if he had to do it for sake of his nephew he will do it.

" Well, we think that you and Jungkook were not giving him enough attention that he needs," Namjoon said with a straight face showing Jin that he was serious about what he is saying.

"No. We never do that." Of course, Jin fired back.

"Okay, then tell me why either you or Jungkook went to his award ceremony last month?" Namjoon said with a low voice his gaze piercing at his brother.

"It's not like what you think. Jungkook was busy and I was about to go but Jimin was feeling sick. Don't accuse me of something like that. We love our both son's equal-" Jin tried to reason but cut off by furious Namjoon.

"Cut that bullshit Jin." Namjoon was furious. How can his brother be so dumb?

"Joonie," Hoseok said holding his husband's arm trying to calm him.

"No Hoseok, he has to understand what he is doing. I had enough of it." Namjoon said as he removed Hoseok's arm. He then took out his mobile and opened the gallery and placed it in front of Jin.