Part 40.

"Do I not at least get to go home first?" I sigh standing outside the school with my arms shoved in Adam goodwill hoodie. "Not my fault that's what you chose to wear" charlie scoffs causing me to roll my eyes. "A warning would have been nice before you tell me things like this last possible minute". "Just trying to be a nice friend and invite you out with us."

"And what do you want me to tell my parents when I go home late and they are worried. Oh sorry mum and dad my friend dragged me to go out with him and his girlfriend didn't tell me why didn't let me come home first to tell you and also started being an arsehole to me" I stare at him as he moans and puts his hands on we his face dropping his head backwards.

"Fine we will go the long way but you are only telling them where you are going none of this getting ready you will take to long" he complains kicking a small rock around on the path.

"Hey guys" Linda smiles as her and Adam walk towards us. "Thank god" I mutter to myself. "Hey Sophia" Linda smiles before turning to Charlie. "You ok" Adam asks standing behind me putting his arms over my shoulders. "I am going to murder Charlie Conway" I whisper as Adam smiles resting his head on the top of mine. "Where are we actually going" I ask as I plays with his hands making our fingers intertwine. "I think just for milkshakes". "And why are we here?" I huff tilting my head up to meet eyes with Adam.

"I'm sure there's a reason" He shrugs before looking over to Charlie and Linda. "You ready to go?" He asks as they both nod. "Come on" he smiles taking a hold of my hand smiling. "You might actually enjoy tonight".

"You look good with that hoodie on" Linda smiles at me. I never really knew much about her, Charlie kept her separate from the group but she seemed like a chill person and I might as well use this time to get to know her. "Thanks" I smile looking down and the baggy hoodie.

"Charlie has gave me nothing like that" he laughs slightly before looking up at the taller boy. "Hey you aren't that into hockey anyway why give you a hoodie of something you don't like" he throws his arms up. "Boys" I roll my eyes as Linda laughs however charlie and Adam look at each other before giving us a weird look.

"What are you doing for winter break?" Linda looks up from her milkshake and meets my eyes. We were sitting in a booth at mickeys, everyone had a milkshake apart from me. "Probably just hanging out with my friends from my old school" I shrug cracking my knuckles. "Not me?" Adam turns to look at me making his eyes big and pouting at me. "Of course you too stupid" I smile rolling my eyes.

Charlie looks over to Linda and smirks, I look at them confused then glance over to Adam who was just playing with his straw of his milkshake. "I'm going to quickly go to the restroom" Linda smiles innocently standing up out of the booth. "I'm going to Urm stand outside it's to warm in here...." Charlie stutters waving his hand about squinting his eyes but then nodding and walking out the diner.

"What was all that..." I point over to the door but stop talking when I see Adam turning his body to now be facing me. "You ok?" I ask watching him shift about awkwardly. "Yeah I'm fine. Well actually".

"Adam what's up" I laugh slightly. "We have be friends for like months now and I really like you and I know I keep telling you that but I don't think just saying it really show how much I actually do like you. So Urm I was wondering if you like wanted to be my girlfriend?" Adam mutters the last part rubbing the back of his neck tilting his head.

I giggle looking at his little awkward face he was making. "Adam" I smile, I place both my hands on his cheeks and look into his bright blue eyes. "I would love to be your girlfriend". Adams face immediately lit up and leans in and kisses me. The same butterfly I felt the first time were back but this time like ten times more.

"So what did I miss" Linda laughs sitting back in her seat. A very cold Charlie was next to walk back to the table. He sits down rubbing his arms shivering. "Did you do it because if I stood out there in the snow for no reason then I will kill you Adam banks" Charlie growls.