Part 13.

I walk into history class half asleep. I didn't sleep much. To much on my mind.
I got told that he was ok, and I would usually take their word for it. But this time I had to know for myself I had to see that he was ok. But why do I care so much? A small part of me knew he was ok. I would know if he wasn't, but why have I spent this much of my time thinking about him.

I take my seat at my desk. I look beside me at the empty seat where Banks should be sitting. I sigh and put my head on my hand and start taking notes from the textbook not listening to a word the teacher was saying.

Half the class I spent writing about stuff I didn't even care about. I usually love history, but now my mind is some where else and the last thing I'm care about is something that happened long ago.

I was zoned out drawing on my hand when I heard a voice.
"Sorry I'm late"
I look up to see Adam standing at the front of the class handing the teacher a note. She nodded at him then Adam started walking up to me.

"Adam your ok" I say taking a huge sigh.

He smiles at me as he taking his school work out his bag.
"Yeah perfectly fine"

"How come your late to class then?" I ask tilting my head at him.

"Coach wanted to see me to see if I was ok nothing to worry about" he winks at me.

"You knew I have been worrying?"

"Oh yeah Julie told me you didn't sleep you were that busy worrying" he smiles at me then looks at his paper taking notes.

"Well I just wanted to know if you were ok..sorry that seems creepy I spent that long thinking about you" I look down playing with my fingers.

"What no actually find it cute you care about me that much to worry."

I felt my cheeks starting to heat up. Why was I blushing? Was it because he said I was cute? Sophia stop he just finds it nice that you care about him, cares about your friendship.

Next class was english. I take my seat next to Charlie and get my stuff out my bag. Our teacher was off so we have a Sub. Which means we don't actually have to do work thank god.

"So Cooper. You dating banks yet?" Charlie asked as if it was a normal question to come out with.

"Excuse me" I look at him with wide eyes.

"Come on its so obvious you both like each other. You spent the whole night worrying about him. He taught you to skate. You both look at each other with the same look. The look that you are both have mad feelings for each other"

I punch his arm and roll my eyes at him.

"Fine deny it all you want soph but we both know you like him. Everyone knows it."

I shake my head at him. "Can we change the subject please"

"Why because you know I'm right" he smirks at me.

"No because your making me feel uncomfortable"

"What ever you say"