•Chapter one•

I woke up in the middle of the night to find my little brother lying on my bedroom floor, must of tripped on one of my suitcases.
"Tony" I whispered yelling loud enough so he could he hear me but not enough to wake are parents. He stood up and ran to the side of my bed, "another nightmare" I said, he slowly nodded obviously still scared, I sighed slightly annoyed and making room on my bed for him to climb into
"Do u like it here?" He said quietly
"I know it's a big change for you, new country, new school" I answered.
"Hear that" Tony said slightly jumping
"It's the wind" not wanting him being more scared then he already is.
A bat screeched and Tony tensed up.
"Alex"
"Go to sleep Tony, it's alright" I said as I later back down. He soon calmed down and went to sleep.
------------------------------
My mother came in opening my curtains causing me to wake up groaning annoyed.
"time to wake up!" She said cheerfully, making me mentally sigh.
"Tony, sweetie wake up" knowing Tony he stayed asleep.
"Mum you go make Breakfast I'll wake him up" I said yawning still tired from waking up so early. She then left to make breakfast.
"Tony wake up and I'll show u my were-wolf face" After saying that he shot up. "REALLY" He said eagerly.
"No now get up I smell pancakes and bacon." He grumbled something under his breath and dragged his feet to his bedroom to get ready. Tony's the only on who knows about me being a werewolf, he was going to tell mum and dad the first time I told him but I bribed him with some money and some bacon.
I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom for a shower and brush my teeth. Once I was done I got dressed.

--------------------------"Alex, dear could u take Tony to school for me" my mother said softly "sure got nothing better to do"Tony came running down the stairs into the kitchen, stumbling a bit "Tony hurry up and eat your food, I'm taking u to sc...

"Alex, dear could u take Tony to school for me" my mother said softly "sure got nothing better to do"
Tony came running down the stairs into the kitchen, stumbling a bit "Tony hurry up and eat your food, I'm taking u to school"
"Ok" he said with a mouth full of pancakes, making me chuckle a bit.

Once he was done, he grabbed his bag and ran out the door. "Alex, Alex can we take your bike, Pleaseee" Tony said begging
"Sure why not" making me smile slightly. When we got to my bike, I picked Tony up and placing him on the bike and handing him a helmet.

 When we got to my bike, I picked Tony up and placing him on the bike and handing him a helmet

(Time skip from Gregory's smexyness 😘)

We got Infront of the school, some people were staring but I don't care.
"Cya Tony, I'll see u later Oki?" I said
"Ok alex bye bye" he said with that big adorable smile of his. I watched him walk away a bit before getting back on my bike, driving home, but started feeling worried about Tony
-----------------------
What do u think it's my first actual story tell me what u think
Part 2 will be out tommorow
My my little vamps🖤♥️