•Chapter Five•

I found a medium size rock and through it at his truck window, making it smash. That caught his attention.
"ANOTHER ONE" he yelled pushing the glowing cross against my face. I just stood there, arms crossed looking at him with a bored expression.
"Wha-"
Before he could finish I ripped the cross out his hands, breaking it in to and kicked him down. It must of caught him by surprised cause it looked like it, so I ran knowing the others got away. I was looking for the hole, then suddenly I fell.
I was waiting to hit the hard surface, but instead I landed in arms?. I looked up to see the vampire that snapped at my brother.
"Err- thanks" I said awkwardly. He just nodded.
After a few minutes of awkward silence, I turned around to see Tony holding the older Leach's necklace. I growled quietly under my breath,taking a few steps towards them. Only to be stopped my a hand. I look to see Ruldoph's brother looking at me shaking his head. I just mumble random things under my breath taking steps back. I watched Tony and the older Leach for awhile, till Tony drops the necklace.
"We shared a vision"
"He has sympathy for are kind" the father of Ruldoph said.
" They was also a woman caressing the amluet" he continued.
"Me and my sister can help" Tony offered.
"No it's to risky to involve u mortal and the..-" I growled loudly before he could finish. I felt my eyes change.
"Alexandra Macie Thompson" tony said.
After hearing my fall name I Instantly stop
(Like having ur full name said means trouble.. back to the story)
--------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't update I've been
Very busy but here I know it's
Short but chapter 6 will be longer
Hope u enjoy byeee🖤🖤🖤