•Chapter seven•

I was startled awake by my curtains opening. When I saw my mother I groaned.
"Come on sweetie, time to get up"
"Whyyy" I answered with a hint of tiredness in my voice.
"Well you need to get up, get dressed, have breakfast cause your coming to the market with me" she said in her normal cheery voice. I sighed and got up taking my time.
"Alright fine, I'll get dressed"
She left the room and I jogged over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Once I did my teeth I dragged my feet to my wordrobe and picked some clothes and shoes out.

Once I got dressed I went to my make up table and just added some foundation and eyeshadow

Once I thought it was decent I went down stairs to see my favourite breakfast meal of ALL time

(If u don't like it or anything change it🥰)

God haven't had these in awhile. I sat down and started eating. In about 2 minutes I finished and told my mother I finished and was ready to go.
"Ok alex, can you wait in the car please" she yelled from the other room.
"Yeah sure"

(Time skip after u finished shopping)

"Hey mum?" I asked.
"Yes angel" she replied.
"Could I dye my hair" I asked hoping she said yes.
"I mean yea sure just if it doesn't cost much ok?"
"Ok" I answered in a cheerful tone.
My gave me about £80. I think that's enough. I watched mum drive home waving goodbye. I turned on my heel and started to walk to the hair shop.
I was wondering how long I would have to wait, but when I got there it wasn't busy. Which was good. I walked into the shop, hearing a bell ring.
I saw a middle aged women walk out from the back room with a smile on her face.
"Hello dear, what can I do for you today?" She said happily.
"I would like to get my hair dyed if that's alright"
"Of course. Please come take a seat"
I skipped over to the chair she pointed to, the she asked "what colour and how do u want it dyed"
I would like red and like my right side dyed" I asked trying to explain how I wanted it, and when I looked at her, u saw her Face seeing she understood.
She didn't saying anything and got to it about an hour or two later, she was finished.
"How do you like it" she said proud of her work. When I looked in the mirror I was amazed how good she did.
"It looks amazing thank u, how much is it" I asked politely.
"It's usually £89 but since your my first customer it will be £40" she said joyfully.
I was honestly surprised and gave her £40. When she turned around I put and extra £20 on the counter for her kindness. "Thank you again" I was just walking to the door when she said "uhh miss your forgot this 20 pound bill" she said confused
"No u didn't bye!!" I ran out the shop before she could give the money back and called my mother to pick me up. She said she'll be here in about 10 minutes.

(After 12 minutes)

I heard my mum call my name. I jogged over to the car and got into the passenger seat.
"Mother you are 2 minutes late" I say smartly
"Oh be quite honey" she laughed and I laughed with her. She started to drive home , she was driving rather slow so I asked her to pick up the past a little.
"Oops didn't realize" she said laughing a bit.

We got home and I ran to my room. I got my laptop and played fallen angels by black veil brides.
I heard my door open, so I paused the song, I looked up to see Tony.
"He bub, what's up" can we draw together in my room" he said jumping up and down in hope.
"Of course" I got up closed my laptop and walked to Tony's room. I saw pencils and pens scattered around and paper in random places. I chuckled at the mess and sat next to tony starting to draw.
--------------------------------------
Hey my little vamps 💛
Hope u enjoy this chapter
Sorry I didn't update sooner had school and other things but I hope u liked
Byeee💛💛✨✨