•Chapter two•

Alex pov
Mum and dad were going out, so I was stuck babysitting Tony. I read a bit and watch YouTube on my laptop to pass the time.
I was getting hungry, so I went to go get something to eat. I made it half way down the stairs, until I heard a thud in Tony's room.
"Tony" I yelled "you ok!" When I didn't get a reply, I went to go check on him.
--------------------------
I got to his door and knocked and didn't get a answer, so I just went in, but to find him looking terrified, looking at the fireplace, That's when I got the scent of a bloodsucker.
I felt my eyes change and claws and fangs grow through, as I growled, slowly walking Infront of Tony.

I was now covering Tony's view of the vampire.
When the leech turnt back to normal, he must of picked up my scent cause his head shot up, hissing at me, and I just growled louder. We kept doing that for a few good minutes, till Tony shouted for us to stop, making the bloodsucker notice him. The leech didn't know Tony was human cause of the Cape and paper fangs.
"What clan are you from brother, and why are you with this mutt", Tony was too in shock to answer, his mouth wide open causing the paper fangs to fall to the floor.
"Your not my brother" the leech yelled
"Well I'm not a sister" Tony replied shaking and screamed as the vampire ran towards him. I ran Infront of Tony to stop him from draining Tony.
As Tony ran to the door, the vampire ran and jumped on the door sorta spider like, but of course the vampire was a bit weak and fell. Tony moved towards him, making me angry, so I took a few steps forward, only to be stopped by Tony.
"What happened to you" Tony asked slightly scared of what's happening, And me just being the sour wolf I am, growled.
"Vampire hunter , the lights" he spoke softly with a hit of pain from falling from the door. Tony tries to help the leech up, but gets his hand pushed away by the vampire.
"Who needs to walk when u can fly" he jumped of the balcony and flew for about 4 5 seconds before falling face first.
I burst out laughing but was cut short by tong kicking Me and pulling me outside
-----------------------------------------------
Heyy my little vamps hope
You enjoy another part chapter
3 will be out later on today
Byeee♥️♥️🖤🖤