•Chapter six•

I learnt everyone name. After the while vampire thing we had to go home.
"Tony we got to head home."
"Ruldoph and Gregory can take you home" said friends. "but-" Gregory went to speak but Frenda cut him of.
"No buts, now" "whatever"
By the time the bickering was over I noticed Tony and ruldoph gone.
Gregory picked me up bridal style, " Hey put me down" "unless you want to talk to your death."
I guess he was right "fine"
It was a quiet trip home, when we got to my balcony he put me down and I believe mumbled a bye not sure.
I went into my bedroom and picked up some PJs and head to the shower
Once I was done, I wrapped my towel round me, brushed my teeth and got into my PJs.

Once I did that I tiptoed to my bed, and went to sleep----------------------------------------Round 8:45, I woke up and did my morning routine and got into this

----------------------------------------
Round 8:45, I woke up and did my morning routine and got into this.

Once I did that I tiptoed to my bed, and went to sleep----------------------------------------Round 8:45, I woke up and did my morning routine and got into this

I got downstairs and said good morning to my mother and father.
"Hey sweetie, could u go wake up Tony I think he's still in bed" my mum said.
"Ye sure be right back".

I made it to Tony's door, and quietly opened it trying not to wake him up yet.
I creeped up to the side of his bed.
"WAKE UP TONY SCHOOL TODAY"
Tony jumped up startled, while I was holding my stomach laughing.
"I-its not funny Alex" he said pouting,
"Yes it is, but seriously you got school come on mum's making bacon"
I left Tony's room for him to get dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen.
After about 5, 10 minutes, Tony came down. I finished breakfast for mum and put bacon on the plate and handed it to Tony.
"Ok, when your done get your shoes and bag and we can take my car to school.
"Ok" he said mumbling.
(Time skip to when we get to our car)

"Ok, hop in" I said to tony. He hoped in and I started the car, driving to the school.
It was a silent ride, but a comfortable silence.
Once I got to Tony's school, I got out the car to Tony's door. I opened it and helped him out. While I got Tony out I got some shocked faces and a few whispers.
"Alright Tony, mum's picking you up today alright." I spoke so Tony knows,
"Ok see ya later Wolfy" I watched him walk away, and see him walk up to them.
He said something making them carry his books and bag following him.
'i wonder what tony and ruldoph did that night' I thought to my self.
-----------------------------------------
Hey my little vamps,
I hope u like this so far. I'm rlly
Glad ppl r reading this. And if u don't like the outfits tell me I can change them up
Abit. Oki part 7 will be out shortly bye xx 💖💖