•Chapter twelve•

I woke back up to my mother opening my door. I realised I was still naked so I pulled the blanket to my neck.
"You ok Alex" she asked a bit worried
"Um, yea just cold"
"Ok remember your going to work with Tony and your father today so go get ready" she said. I groaned, and waited for her to leave, but she just stood there.
"Could you please go?" I asked in a annoyed tone.
She just walked out. 'weird' I thought to my self I grabbed the towel that was on the floor and walked to the shower cause well.. yeah.

(Time skip by Gregory being kind)

Me and Tony got out the car and followed dad

"Lord Mcashton meet Tony and Alex" dad introduced.
"Ah hello there" he stuck his hand out infront of Tony but he was staring of into the distance.
I followed his vision and saw rookery, Lord Mcashton must of noticed too cause he tensed up and apologised to our dad and walked over to him.
"Stay away from him kids" we just nodded.
We saw rookery and Lord Mcashton walk away and Tony started following them.
"Tony!" I yelled but whispered and followed after him. Once I caught up to him I heard him say something about crawling and under beds. I just shrugged and walked next to him and when I got there the Mcashton kids started screaming and running away.
"I SAID CRAWL" Tony yelled.
"What-?" I asked confused
"Don't worry now come on" he grabbed my hand and pulled me.
We got to a place which seemed to be like a tomb house thing (I don't know the name sorry) and walked up the little staircase and peaked through the bars of the rusty balcony.
We heard them talking about Elizabeth and Von and someone's mother??
'strange man mcashton is' I thought to myself.
I heard a creak and saw Tony slowly leaning forward and eventually hang tight above the tomb.
"Tony!"I whispered as I tried to reach him but he fell.
"YOU" Rookery yelled and pulled the tomb lid over Tony.
"Hey leave him alone" I yelled jumping of the balcony and landing in front of him.
"Well isn't it the little puppy" I growled at the nickname. He shot a stake at me but I doged it, but while doging it he hit me across the head. The last thing I heard was Tony yelling for help and whistling before everything went black

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hey lil vamps I got a new phone yay.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Byeee 💞