•Chapter four•

After jumping, we sat down and looked at the stars. When I looked at my watch, I instantly sat up catching ruldoph and Tony's attention.
"Tony, it's almost midnight mum and dad will be home any minute" I said in slight panic.
but how would we get down" Tony asked
"Well I got you up here correct" ruldoph replied standing up.
"Well Tony can fly I rather have all fours on the ground." I said
"Then how will you-" before he could finish I ran and jumped off the blimp. I heard the calls of the two younger ones.
Once I landed I shouted "I'm ok,meet you at home" when I said that, I heard Tony cheering happily.
I didn't want to run on foot so I decided to turn.

(This is your full wolf side)

I started running. The thing I loved about running is feeling the wind in my fur. While I was running, I heard some sort of truck behind me. I quickly looked back and it was rookery, I ran faster, but he just kept on speeding up, so I took a sharp turn into the trees trying to lose him. It felt like I was running for hours, but I eventually lost him, causing me to slow down and try find my way home without getting caught again.
-------------------
Once I got to my front door. I transformed back (in clothes). I opened the door and closing it behind me and running up to Tony's room , seeing him already in bed. Me, Tony and ruldoph heard the front door open and close so I made sure Tony was tucked in I grabbed a book and I saw ruldoph in the corner of the ceiling.
I heard my parents come upstairs to the door so I quickly opened a random page and started reading, right before my mother opened the door.
"Hi mum, hi dad I just got Tony to sleep" I whispered sweetly
"Ok honey, why don't you go get ready for bed" my dad says quietly trying not to "wake up" Tony
"Oki night mum and dad" as I placed the book on his nightstand and walked out the room into mine. I went for a shower and brushed my teeth and for into my PJs

(If u don't like them imagine something elses)
-----------------------
It was the next morning and I was bothered to get dressed so I just stayed in my PJs.
My dad's at work and my mum's taking my little brother to school, so it gives me time to decorate my room.
(Her room)

Once I was done it was round lunch

Once I was done it was round lunch. I went downstairs for some food. I got to the fridge, the I heard the front door close and two pairs of shoes going upstairs. I got curious so I made it half way up the stairs as I heard my mother's voice and my little brother Tony's. 'why is Tony home so early' I thought while walking up the rest of the stairs to Tony's bedroom door.
I knocked on the door waiting for a answer
"Come in" when I entered the first thing I saw was Tony lying in bed with bloody tissue up his nose.
"What happend" I said obviously worried
"Tony for into a fight with the Mcashton kids."
"They started it" Tony whimpered
I heard Tony's toy chest opening. I looked down to find a pair of red eyes looking through the small gap he made
"Close it" ruldoph must of heard and closed it "just keep the tissues in and are you hungry."
"I could eat a cow" I laughed at this.
Later that day Tony went golfing with dad.

Tony got home and ran to his room, I went after him, but as soon as I entered I saw him sulking on top of the chest.
"What's wrong little brother"
"Ruldoph's gone" he said sadly
"Well maybe he had to go home so his family knows he's safe" I suggested
"Maybe" Tony mumbled. After that mum called us to dinner.
-------------------------------
It was time for bed. I got into my PJs

And got into bed, about to fall asleep till Tony came running in

"Come on sis, ruldoph's going to take us flying"
I sighed and got out of bed "ok let me get dressed then we can go alright"
He just nodded and ran out my room. I got some clothes out and got into them

And went to Tony's room "ok I'm ready"Ruldoph took my hand and stepped of the balcony

Ruldoph took my hand and stepped of the balcony. Tony was asking ruldoph some questions, I wasn't really paying attention. I noticed we were heading to a cemetery, must be where ruldoph lives.

When we finally land, ruldoph started explaining about the amulet, until we heard squeaks, we looked up and 4 other bats.
"Quick hide" ruldoph panicked.
"But we're brothers" Tony said
"They don't know that" I dragged Tony behind a broken tombstone, while I hid on the tree branch above.
I saw a beautiful woman with a green dress, a man in Victorian wear, a girl round Tony's age in a red gown, 'but weren't there four bats' I thought, then I heard a hiss below and look down to see a boy round my age hissing at my brother. I jumped down growling but when we stared into each others eyes, we slowly stopped. I felt my eyes change.

I was snapped out the weird trance by ruldoph pushing the boy away

"MORTALS" the man said bringing two fingers under Tony's chin lifting him up making me growl louder. The man's head shot towards me "A MUTT" he said while putting Tony down. I growled at what he said even louder if that was even possible and he hissed. We eventually stopped knowing it would get us anywhere.
"Alex is kinda like us, and Tony dreams about us. And the amulet"
"Then he's a spy, Rookery's knave!" I noticed him looking at me while saying it, once again I feel my eyes change (picture above)
"Darling,he doesn't look like a spy" the woman smiled at us, I smiled back as a thank you.
"And besides even ruldoph couldn't make up such a story, could you dear" ruldoph put on a sweet smile and innocently shock his head.
"But if you insist on eating, go ahead" she said. I growled quietly under my breath.
"I never said I would. LEAVE I SAY" the man shouting a bit at the end. "But ruldoph-"
"Should of never befriended you, LEAVE NOW" Tony ran away screaming
I got pissed of and said " you asshole"
Before I ran after my little brother.
As I was I heard a small beeping sound, I Turnt around to find Ruldoph's father standing infront of his family.
I saw Tony run to a play behind the family. Probably to the light, so I decided to distract rookery.
----------------------------
Hey my lol vamps
How the story so far
I hope it's good next part
Tommorow byee💚💚