•Chapter Three•

We got outside to the boy.
"Are you alright" Tony said whispering as he knelt down next to the bloodsucker. "Do I look alright" he said in a harsh tone, as he said that bright lights from a truck came past.
"Rookery" the boy hissed. 'rookery' I thought 'where have I heard that name before' I was snapped out my thoughts by the vampire boy saying
"Do you know where I can get a cow" he said in a hushed voice, I scrunched my face up in disgust. Tony glanced at me confused before looking back at the boy still lying on the floor. "I can get u a glass of mil-" before he could finish the vampire interrupted him saying "no, not milk, a cow" ' wow rude much, didn't even let Tony finish his sentence' I thought to myself while rolling my eyes.
Of course Tony didn't understand so I just sighed and said "go get your red cart" Tony did as I said and dragged it over.
I hesitated a little putting the boy in the cart. Tony tries to pull the cart, but couldn't from the extra weight.
"Here Tony, let me" taking the cart handle from him.
"Where are we going to get a cow?" Tony asked
"There's a farm not far from here"
------------------------------------------------------
When we finally got to the farm, I helped the boy out of the cart and to the cows. He mumbled a thanks, while I just nodded with a small smile.
"Your eyes are getting heavy. Your falling into a deep sleep." I got sorta creeped out and walked back a bit. The boy went to the side of the cows neck. All u could hear was the slurping sounds.
" I think I'm about to throw up" made a face of discomfort and disgust and walked outside. I just stood at the doorway looking at Tony making sure he doesn't wonder to far. I turned to the boy, seeing he was finished, as he was about to talk, his eyes widened with fear in them.
"TONY, CLOSE YOUR EYES" as the vampire grabbed my hand, running to grab Tony's.
Next thing I knew was we were flying. I had admit it was a pretty site. Eventually we hit surface, I found out it was my dad's blimp.
"Tony, open ur eyes" I stayed still mesmerized by the view.
"Wish, cool" he said " and thanks for saving me dude"
"You keep calling me dude, my name's ruldoph" I chuckled at his confusion.
"Dude is slang, like what you call a friend" Tony explained. 'so ruldoph is his name. Cool' I thought to myself.
"A....friend" ruldoph frowned
"Well, we did save each other"
"Yes, we did. Friends" ruldoph said cheerfully.
"My name's Tony and that is my older sister Alexandra also known as Alex"
"Sup" I said while waving.
"Come on let's play" Tony said cheerfully
"Yes we play" ruldoph said with a huge smile on his face. They started jumping and messing around.
"Come on Alex, jump with us" Tony and ruldoph said at the exact same time.
I laughed and smiled and started jumping with them doing a few tricks.
Tony giggle and screamed " MY BEST FRIENDS A VAMPIRE"
-----------------------------------------
hey guys part 4 should be out later or tomorrow not sure
Bye my little vamps♥️🖤💙