•Chapter Eleven•

He took a step closer to me, causing me to walk back, hitting my back on the wardrobe. I looked down but he lifted my head up and slammed his lips on mine. I shivered at the feeling of his cold lips on my warm ones. I was so into the moment I didn't realise he picked me up.
He walked over to my bed and layed me down and got on top of me.
"What are yo-" I was cut of by him kissing me again, I felt him pull the top part of my towel down. My eyes widened and pulled his hands away.
"Hey it's ok" he whispered in my ear, when he did I felt butterfly in my stomach.
He pulled the towel and threw it on the floor beside the bed.
I watched in awe as he took of his shirt.
"Like what you see" I realised how long I was staring and looked away blushing. I heard him chuckle. I saw him get of me leaving me confused, but when I saw him take his pants and boxers of my face went red. He was about (how big u want) inches. He got back on top of me and started kissing my neck.
"gregory~" I moaned.
I felt his hands on my waist, slowly down to my clit.
He rubbed it gently and slow, teasing me
"don't tease" I said getting impatient. He began to get faster and faster. Each time I moaned louder.
"You like that huh?" He said with a smirk
I just nodded. I felt him push a finger in, pumping it in and out.
"Answer baby"
"Yes, I like it a lot" I said moaning. I then felt him put another finger in going faster. I moaned his name, which seemed to get him turned on (can the dead get turned on 🤔)
" I want your-" I stopped getting embarrassed.
"What was that" he said knowing what I was going to say.
" I want your Cock inside me" I said looking away.
"Look at me and I might" I looked at him blushing.
"Good girl"
He pulled out his fingers, putting them in his mouth.
"You taste sweet" he said moaning at the taste.
He got between my legs lining himself up.
"You ready" he said. I just nodded and felt him slid in. I moaned at the feeling.
Gregory gave me time to adjust, he gave me a look asking for permission to move.I whimpered a yes and he started moving.
I wrapped my arms around his back. He thrusted faster causing me to moan louder
" i-i need to cum" I said but it came out as a moan.
"Ok baby go on then" I felt a feeling of pleasure wash over me, then I felt Gregory cum inside me. He fell on top of me.
"That was..." Gregory started
"Amazing" I Finished
He got off me and stood up to grab his clothes but i
Pulled him down and layed my head on his chest.
"Stay please" I begged hoping he would stay
"Ok only a little bit" he said.
I nuzzled my head into his neck and sighed, falling asleep with a smile on my face.

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±
Hey lil vamps
Sorry it's not good I had to rush hope
I enjoy 😍😍