•Chapter Nine•

I closed my eyes waiting to the bullet, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Gregory sat in front of me with a bullet hole in his stomach. I opened my mouth to ask if he was ok, but he cut me off.
"I'm fine, don't worry"
I shut my mouth, but my eyes carried worry in them. He picked me up, and carried me to the crypt. While he was walking, my mind snapped to realisation.
"Where's Tony?!" I shouted.
"He's alright, he's with ruldoph" I answered, it made me less worried.
He jumped into the hole, causing me to shut my eyes, when I felt him hit the floor I opened them. To see Frenda tell Tony Frederick's to weak.
Gregory put me down, but I had the feeling I had to be in his arms, so I quickly wrapped my arms round him and put my head on his chest. He chuckled, causing his chest to vibrate.
"I know what you guys need" I heard Tony said

{Time skip to the barn}
I saw Frenda put a straight jacket, leash and muzzle on Gregory.
"I thought you were a vampire not a dog" i said laughing.
Gregory scoffed.
"Alexandra dear, may you hold Gregory's leash while I get Frederick.
"Of course I can" I said calming down from my laughing fit.
"We don't have anywhere to stay, we can't go back to the graveyard" Frederick announced.
I looked at Tony to see him thing. I saw his eyes light up.
"You can stay at mine and Alex's place"
"But we need somewhere dark and-" Tony cut her off,
"You can stay in are cellar"
The Sackville-bagg family looked at each other and agreed.

{Another time skip}

"Sorry if it's not-" Frenda cut Tony off.
"It's perfect" she said with amused eyes.
I looked at Frenda seeing her put her husband down, then I looked at Anna and ruldoph seeing they found a place to sleep and finally I looked at Gregory. He was just standing there. I felt bad for him, just standing there caged up in that jacket and muzzle.
"Here you can sleep in there" i said calmly, pointing to a medium sized basket.
He just nodded. I saw him having trouble laying down do I went over and helped him out.
I felt even more bad for him, so I took off his muzzle and undid the jacket a bit.
"There, hope that's conformable"
He smiled at me sweetly, "thank you for everything"
"Don't worry about it, now you sleep" I kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes.
I stood up, to see Frenda looking at us.
"He has never smiled like that for along time" I looked back at Gregory and said
"Well I'm glad I can be the one to make him smile again, anyways good night Frenda"
"Good night dear"
I headed up the cellar stairs and to my room and had a shower to wash the dirt off and to clean my wound.
After about 10-15 minutes I got out and brushed my teeth (again) and got into my PJs.

And fell into a dreamless slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my little vamps
I'm sorry if it's short I'm sorta
Bust but I made a chapter so u guys didn't have to wait
Byee🖤🖤🖤