Stolen Property

You've been staring at the weapon case for who knows how long. Inside was a sniper rifle. But for some reason, it's not just a rifle, it had white glowing designs.

Sure, it can kill someone, but that's not it. There is a reason why this very special weapon is special. What is its purpose?

It can kill those who are demon royalty.

After examining that rifle, you closed its case and sighed to yourself as you decided to turn in for the night.

The next day, you went to a tavern somewhere in the Wrath Ring.

"What's up, chica? You look muy cansada today?" said the female Imp bartender.

She is a a rather tall Imp with masculine features  She has short dark hair wearing an outfit that made her look like a hip bartender.

"I'm fine, Vick. I actually stayed up late last night." you answered.

Vick raised her brow. "What were you doing last night?"

You hesitated at first before you decided to tell her about it. Not only you told her about the special rifle, you even showed the picture from your phone.

"Dios mío.... Is that what I think it is?

"Yeah... That weapon is made with blessing..." you answered as you put your phone away.

Vick stared at you before she mentioned, "I remember you told me that your family created those weapons."

When she mentioned about your family, your family were demon angels who had a power to make blessing-tipped weapons. Formally, they were fallen angels, banished from the Heavens. And you were one of them, a gifted demon angel who created weapons.

"Though I don't recall you consider making it."

You looked back at Vick and answered, "Actually I didn't make that..."

You explained to Vick how did you really get your hands on that special rifle. It all happened about a day before yesterday. You were just walking on the streets of Wrath until you received a sudden dizzy spell. That was when you were standing near by a motel. The sign said Hideaway Motel.

You decided to investigate and you found a specific room. You tried to open it, but of course it was locked. You lockpicked the lock and broke in. That was when you found that blessing-tipped rifle and you ended up taking the case containing the rifle with you.

"No fucking way... You stole it?!" exclaimed Vick, slamming her hands on her bar countertop.

You quicky gave her a shush.

"Keep it down!" you said with a quiet tone. "The last thing I don't want is someone finds out I stole that blessing-tipped rifle."

Vick crossed her arms with a worried look on her face.

"Look, as a friend, I'd suggest you should put it back where you found it before its owner catches you red-handed."

"I know. But I can't do it now."

"Don't tell me you still need to do something with it."

"Yeah, maybe a little shooting test."

Vick gave another sigh and put her arms down.

"Very well. It's your choice. But do me a favor, chica, just be careful what you're doing with it."

"Don't worry, Vick. I'll be fine." you reassured your Spanish Imp friend as you stood up from your seat.

You left Vick's Tarven.

As you returned to your weapons shop/home, you decided to do a shooting target test with the blessing-tipped rifle at the shooting practice training room. You're wearing clear protection glasses and sound-proof earmuffs in the indoor shooting range.

You held the blessing-tipped rifle in your hands, aiming at one of the targets.

"One shot, one kill."

With that, you pulled the trigger and shot down a target. Then you kept shooting three more targets until you realized that blessing-tipped rifle was really the real deal. You placed the rifle down on the table in front of you.

You stared down at the designs and traced it along. You put the rifle back in the weapon case. You heard a notification ringtone from your phone. You checked to find a text message from Vick.

You read Vick's message, "I'm holding a target shooting tonight. Bet you wanna participate."

You then texted back, telling Vick you'll be there.

As you headed to Vick's tavern, little did you know was that you were followed by a shadowy figure.