Those Eyes...

You've arrived at Vick's tavern and participated the target shooting that's taken place indoors. Of course, you'd been participating this target shooting for a long time. And also, no one can beat your high score.

You're a talented gunslinger other than being a weaponsmith who sells weapons to imps and other kinds of demons.

And once again, you made a new high score and you're on number 1.

"Damn, chica. This is the 69th time you didn't miss a shot during the time limit." commented Vick.

"It's only natural." you smirked to yourself.

"Not only that." Vick showed you a glass jar filled with pieces of paper.

"Why did they put pieces of paper in the tip jar?" you asked.

"Actually, they're not just pieces of paper, chica." answered Vick.

You took one of them out and unfolded it. Much to your dismay, you realized this was a phone number from one of the imps.

You crumbled it and told Vick, "Just throw them away. I'm not in the mood for a romantic relationship."

"If you say so." Vick took the tip jar away from you.

You decided to take out your phone and checked on a certain photo of a certain weapon. You stared at its designs once more.

"For crying out loud... How many times I have to keep staring at that fucking weapon." you muttered to yourself.

You put away your phone in your pocket.

"You sure are good holdin' a gun, hot stuff."

You heard someone talking to you from your left. You noticed a drunk Imp sitting a few seats down from you.

"I guess. Thanks..." you ignored the Imp, who suddenly approached you undetered.

"Say, I'm an expert when using a gun. I can teach you new techniques."

You glanced at the drunk but you said, "Sorry, but not interested."

Despite your refusal, he stared at your eyes and put his hand on the countertop.

"You have such pretty eyes..."

The imp mook reached his other hand towards your face.

You grabbed his wrist before he could move your face. You turned to face him, giving him a dark cold glare.

He was startled until you sent him a strong punch to the face. He lost his tooth as he fell backwards. He hit the floor and continued to bounce floor-to-ceiling toward the exit like a pinball before disappearing through the doors.

Vick just came back and looked at you after you punched that drunk imp.

You turned at her.

"What? He couldn't stop hitting on me."

Vick then noticed something about the look on your face.

"Uh, chica... Your eye." She pointed her finger at her right eye.

As you watched her gesture, you then took out your compact mirror and noticed your left eye, much to your dismay. Your left eye has a shape of a pentagram.

"Shit..."

You closed your left eye and reopened it again. Your left eye is now normal. You sighed with relief and put away your compact. You prayed silently to yourself that no one didn't notice your sudden change on your left eye.

"I'll see you tomorrow." You waved at Vick as you left the tavern.

After she saw you leave, Vick was wiping on a glass cup until she heard someone.