1.Ruined by them

Hi my dear readers. I know I said I'm taking a break till August before starting Forbidden and DTL...but suddenly I got this idea and will be writing this story till August.
And also sreekutty15  threatened me to write this story since I had asked her opinion while discussing this storyline😬😬😬🥺🥺🥺.She doesn't like crying female leads,so I decided to make male lead cry.😝😝😝🤣🤣🤣
I dedicate this story to all those who supported me and bore with me throughout my writing journey from Siya to Davina

Dedicated to Ecrin_Bera shailahashmi ArchiStewart Niksjihoon Janarura likan_ft lovelybirdsiam anjila2 KritiSingla kajal21vashu IshkbaazSHIVIKA 124nablove124

Special dedication to SweCanMia🥰🥰🥰

And all those who have Voted and commented for my previous story.Love you all

Yadhu's POV

"Dr.Yadhunandan...Are you listening? This is an emergency doctor. Please, doctor, respond to this call...Dr.Yadhunandan...Doctor, please," the caller shouted through the phone.

"Yadhu...Are you fucking listening? I want you here at the hospital in an hour. Whatever family issues have, just don't forget that you are a responsible doctor. Your issues are not our problem. Show some ethics towards your profession, Yadhu," Dr.Shreya yelled, snatching the phone from her subordinate.

I looked at my phone without any emotions. Shreya was right. Whatever happened in my life is none of their problems. It's all my fault. I'm a loser...an unwanted loser. I'm not worthy of family life. That's why she left me. That's why everyone left me. My own family hates me. I have never been able to stand up to their expectations. I was never an ideal son for my parents. They always wanted a son who will take up their business empire. But I disappointed them when I took up the medical profession. And for my parents, my younger brother harsh was the ideal son. He was and always will be.

I took my car keys and left for the hospital... Dr. Shreya's family ran it. She was my classmate, now colleague, and also my best friend. She knew me inside out, and her family treated me like their own son. The thought again brought me back to my family.

As soon as I stepped into the hospital, I saw Dr . Shreya and the rest of the staff sighing in relief. I nodded at her and left to prepare for the surgery.

After eight hours and a successful surgery of the patient, I retired to my cabin. As I had said earlier, I'm Dr.Yadhunandhan Saran, and I'm a cardiac surgeon in Heartline hospital, Trivandrum, Kerala, run by Dr.Shreya's family.

I'm the elder son of Mr.Saran Krishna and Mrs.Devika Saran. Our family business is Saran Industries, run by my dad, mom, and Harshvardhan Saran, my younger brother. My family has a reputable position in society, being rich from generations.