40.Her doom

Violence against woman is punishable by law.🙏🙏I don't support any abuse or violence. This is just a story 🙏🙏🙏

Some sensitive content ahead.

Please VOTE dear readers.

Vote Target 165...❤❤❤

Love you dear readers😘😘😘

Author's POV

"Dev...Where are we? Is this house yours? "Anjali asked excitedly, looking at the bungalow in front of her.

"Do you like it?" Devjith asked her, hiding his rising anger.

"Yes...It's so vast and wonderful," she squealed happily.

"I bought this farmhouse especially for you, Anju, "he said.

"Really?" she said with fake tears on her eyes, disgusting Dev.

"I love you, Dev. You take care of me so much. I want to be yours entirely as soon as possible, "she hugged Dev passionately as they walked into the house.

Dev showed the rooms inside the house to a thrilled Anjali while she was making plans to live with Dev and his wealth forever. Finally, Dev stopped in front of a room before going inside.

"Why are we not going inside this room, Dev? "Anjali was curious and asked Dev in a fake baby voice.

"Because...Anju...This is a special room...I'm going to give a lot of memories to you in this room," Dev said, hiding a smirk from Anjali.

"Our bedroom, Anju," he said with a fake smile.

"Dev..." she hit his chest slightly with her palms and blushed at his words.

"Anju...What about Harsh? Did you get the divorce?" He enquired.

"What about him, Dev? He is just a closed chapter in my life. And I have given him the divorce papers. He will soon sign it, "she said in an annoyed tone as if she hated even to remember the name, Harsh.

"I have left everyone behind just for you, Dev...Harsh, my parents, everyone...I just wish I had met you earlier. Now I just want to be with you forever...I want a world where there is only you and me," Anjali said, trying to kiss his lips, but he turned away on time.

"Dev...you are so old school. I have never seen any man in my life deny a woman's advances except for..." she stopped midway, suddenly remembering Yadhu.

"Except for ?"Dev asked curiously.

"Nothing," she replied, immediately changing the topic.

"Come Anju...Let's go inside," he said, closing her eyes with his hand and leading her inside the room.

"Open your eyes, baby," Dev seductively whispered near her ears.

Anjali opened her eyes only to get the shock of her life.

"Dev...This? ...what is this? "Anjali trembled, looking around the room in a daze. The room was filled with photos of an innocent girl who was happily posing for the pictures. Anjali quivered in fear seeing the images as they reminded her of the grave crime she had committed in the past.

"D-Dev ...Why...Why are these photos in this room?" she stuttered as she started sweating profusely.

"I don't know...maybe these are the photos of the previous owner of this room, "Dev said, feigning ignorance and enjoying Anjali's fear.