Epilogue

Dedicated to sreekutty15 she is the one who made me write this story...I will forever be thankful to you.but take this😏😏😏😈😈😈

And to.Bhoot777777  kolusu NehaRangari1 Ambriya16 AditiSwaroop Niksjihoon AnoojaGeorge  IshkbaazSHIVIKA anjila2 lovelybirdsiamKritiSingla RiyaKumariKarn AnitaMensah5 shailahashmi NirmaDuraisamy janvipatel285 LataJaiswal _sunflowerft_ SweCanMia ArchiStewart fat_ee_merh Aruchzz

And to all those who have Voted and supported me....I love you all dear readers.😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

If I have left out any names don't smack me😜😜😜😜.I'm just a poor forgetful author😔😔😔🙏🙏🙏

Author's POV

"I hate you...I hate you, Nandhu. Don't you dare touch me ever again? This is my last and final pregnancy ...Do you understand? This is all your fault," Kani screamed at Yadhu in anger and pain while the nurses inside the labor room controlled their laughter.

"Please, doctor...I want a c-section. I can't bear this pain anymore," Kani shrieked at the top of her voice.

"Mrs.Kanika...Please co-operate ...Please stop screaming...It will only waste your energy...Try pushing the baby out...I can see her crown," the gynecologist coaxed her.

"No...No...No...I can't...please, I want a c-section for God's sake," Kani yelled at the doctor.

"Kani...push darling...or our daughter won't be able to breathe. It will complicate her health. And it's too late for an epidural...Please Kani...I know you are in unexplainable pain...but trust me...you will forget all about it once you see our angel in your arms," Yadhu rubbed a nervous Kani's hands. Hearing that her baby's health would be affected, the mother in her tried her best to push the baby out, and with a final push, Yadhu and Kani's symbol of love announced her arrival into the world with a small cry.

Kani forgot all her pain and looked at her child, placed on a small tray for cleaning and screening(tests are performed on newborns), while the gynaec was busy putting stitches on her vagina.

Later, she was moved to the observation room, and her little girl was given to Yadhu and her family.

"She has your features, son," Priya said with tears in her eyes as she held her grandchild in her arms for the first time.

"But Nanda's eyes," Dev added, looking affectionately at his grandchild.

"I think she has Nandhini's nose," Yadhu's grandpa mused, kissing his first great-grandchild's legs.