27.Fit of rage

Please VOTE comment and follow me. Your VOTES will decide what I will write in the next chapter. Didn't get me? You will know at the end of the chapter...Lots of votes mean a happy ending, or else you know me...My evil MODE can turn on any minute.😈😈😈😏😏😏😌😌😌

Author's POV

"Anjali, Why are you upset? "asked Rajeev with his usual sly smile.

"Why wouldn't I be, uncle?" She huffed.

"What happened?" he queried again.

"You have to follow certain rules while being the daughter-in-law of this family. Do you understand? Don't try to play games with us ever again, "Saran's harsh words rang in her ears.

"Stay within your limits, Anjali. And I still have to confront your parents regarding the horoscope match. We don't particularly like Yadhu, but it doesn't mean you can accuse someone so wrongly. If you and Harsh loved each other, why on earth did you bring Yadhu in between you both. And Harsh, I didn't expect this from you," Saran had warned at both of them. And Devika looked particularly at her in disgust and disapproval.

"Nothing much...my in-laws discovered my betrayal. And they gave me a long lecture on how to live my life. But it's no big deal. I don't care...they have to live with the fact that I'm their daughter-in-law now, and they can't rule me. I have shown them their rightful place," she smirked, remembering her words to her in-laws.

"I will live however I like. Don't try to show your authority over me. I'm not Yadhunandan to stay silent and listen to your taunts, "Anjali spat her venom, shocking them both.

"So, what is the problem now?" He asked suspiciously.

"The problem is Yadhu. I shouldn't have divorced him," she said with regret.

"Why this sudden regret?" Rajeev asked casually.

"That old man has named all his property in Yadhu's name. And the Saran group is still under Nandhini's name...That means Yadhu can claim it any day. I was just a fool to divorce Yadhu and marry Harsh. But I will get what I desire. I will make sure that Yadhu remains only mine. I will remove any obstacle that comes in my way, "she folded her hands into a fist and hit the table furiously. Rajeev watched her in amusement as she left his office in a frenzy.

Yadhu's POV

"Nandhu...When will the baby come?" Kanika asked me for the umpteenth time with a happy glint in her eyes.

"In four months, "I answered her patiently.

"Who will you love more? Kani or the baby?" She asked with a raised eyebrow making her cuter than before.

"Hmmm...Let me think..."I pretended to think deeply when her doe-like eyes were filled with tears.

"Kani ...don't cry. I will love and only love you," I said, wiping her tears.

"Promise? "she asked in between her tears.

"Promise, "I assured her, and she hugged me tightly.

"But you can love the baby sometimes, but not more than Kani. I don't like to share you with anyone," she said mischievously.

"Ok, my love," I caressed her hair.

"Nandhu, buy me one more ice cream before Arju comes, "she begged with her puppy eyes.

"Ok, now don't pout, "I smiled at her and went to buy ice cream. We were both waiting inside an ice cream shop inside a mall for Arjun and Shreya to join us. Shreya's family had organized a traditional baby shower for her, and she was stubborn that Kanika's baby shower should be with her.