Bonus Chapter

The bonus chapter is here

Dedicated to _sunflowerft_
Thank you sweetheart ...this was unexpected

Please don't forget to vote dearies

Author's POV

"Mithu...get off from my Nandhu's lap...He is my husband," Kani scowled at the 2-year-old who was in Yadhu's lap.

He is my husband," Kani scowled at the 2-year-old who was in Yadhu's lap

"Nwo...my pwapa," she snuggled more close to Yadhu. But before that, the naughty little girl didn't forget to stick out her tongue at her mom.

"Nandhu...Just decide today who do you love more... your daughter or me," Kanika demanded a muffled Yadhu.

"Kani...she is just a baby. Are you going to fight with her for silly things?" Yadhu tried to coax her.

"Silly things?...No one in this house loves me anymore," Kani complained.

"Don't cly, mama...I love vyu," Mithu left Yadhu's lap and jumped on Kanika.

"Really? You love me? Do you love papa or me more? "Kani started her usual antics.

"Kani...Why are you asking such questions to her?" Yadhu scolded her.

"I love mama and also pwapa, "Mithu giggled, holding her mouth with both hands, and ran downstairs, leaving Yadhu and Kani in the room.

"You have no plans to grow up, right? "Yadhu smiled at his Kani.

"Nope...Is there such a rule written somewhere that you should act like a grown-up just because you are a grown-up, Dr. Yadhunandhan?" she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"But I know how to act like a grown-up inside the room, "she smirked at him.

"Is that so, my dear wife?" he asked, lifting her from the floor and making her stand on his feet.

"Nandhu...leave me..I-I didn't mean that," she blushed, trying to release herself from his hold.

"Then what did you mean," he asked, claiming her lips as she unknowingly let out a moan.