Coming Soon

Coming soon...In March 2022

A reader's profile pic and profile name inspired me to write a story for the first time. Thank you Bhoot777777 for the inspiration. Guys check out her profile pic it's a cute ghost

Also, sreekutty15 thank you for hearing this story and expressing your opinion

I hope I don't get scared writing this story at night...I'm such a scaredy-cat

Excerpt

"Why don't you understand? Your wife is brain dead. You have to let us help her by pulling the plugs. Trust me ...she is in pain. Please end her pain," the assistant doctor tried to convince the heartbroken man.

"No...You can't kill my wife. I love her so much...I won't let you do that to her," the man pleaded.

"It's not what you think. We have hidden her in this hospital for so long. For the whole world, she is dead, but that isn't the truth. I would advise you to help her...she is going through a hell of more pain than you can imagine," the assistant doctor tried to convince him.

"I know what to do...I know...I will come back soon, "he wiped his tears and rushed out of the hospital room, and drove off to somewhere in his car. Soon he entered an old but grand mansion where he was ushered to a big room by the maids.

The mansion was filled with bells, traditional lamps, and other religious things.

"I knew you would come to me;" An old man draped in red clothes laughed. He had different chains with rudraksha around his neck, and many red threads enwrapped around his hands. He was a Tantrik.

"I-I want my wife back...Please ...I will do anything you ask me to do," the young man pleaded.

"Three years...It's been three years now ...I can't wait any longer...the doctors are asking me to pull her plugs...But I will die if she goes away from me," he cried out aloud.

"You said you would do anything to bring her back, "His voice boomed in the room.

"Yes...I want her back...she is my life, "he said stubbornly.

"There will be consequences and repercussions, "the Tantrik added.

"I don't care...I just need her back", the young man said firmly.

"Then bring me a virgin girl. Her blood sacrifice will get your wife back to life, "the man said.

"Blood sacrifice?" The young man couldn't believe his ears.

"No...I can't hurt a woman for my selfishness, "he trembled at the thought." Please, is there any other way to save my wife?"

"No...only a virgin woman's blood sacrifice can bring her back to life. But it is not what you think...I'm not going to kill the girl. All I need is her presence here and a few drops of her blood while I do the rituals to revive your wife," the Tantrik added.

"Really? "the young man looked at the Tantrik in expectation.

"Yes...now don't waste time. Bring her to me as soon as possible, precisely before the next lunar eclipse, "the Tantrik said, closing his eyes and going into a deep meditation.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Her own family despised her. Her elder sister Bhumika tried to trade her off to get married to a wealthy family. Her parents never listened to her pleas. She was all alone from her childhood. Her relatives scorned her and considered her a curse. She spent her childhood and college days in boarding schools and hostels. She never had any friends until she joined an IT company as a software engineer.

And there was a reason no one befriended her...they were scared of her because she held a secret...

At her place of work, she met two girls who became her best friends in no time. While her family, relatives, and schoolmates loathed her, Anupama and Drishya held her close to their hearts even after knowing her secret.

She is Yami...

Yami, who holds a secret, a secret, which makes her special

A secret... just known to her friends and family, and this is the story of how she will be entangled into a family's web of mysteries.

Don't roam around all alone at night

Because at midnight you may hear...

Silent Whispers