32.Romantic audience

Davian's True Love's second chapter is now published. Give it a try, dears. If you aren't interested in the story, I will probably stop writing it.😌😌😌

Please Vote and support me, dears.❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

Author's POV

"My Kani doesn't want me anywhere near her. She hates my very presence. I know she won't forgive me, "Yadhu held his head and kept on muttering the same thing over and over again.

"Stop it now, Yadhu. Stop behaving like a little kid. Give her some time. She just regained her memories. She will take time to process whatever happened to her," Shreya scolded Yadhu, unable to see his miserable state.

"I have this gut feeling that she will accept you. If she doesn't, we will emotionally blackmail her. And if that doesn't work, you can seduce her. I will give you full support," Arjun laughed with closed eyes as if he imagined something.

"Why are you snickering so much? Yadhu is whining like a child here, and you are giggling like a child. God ...I'm stuck, "Shreya slapped her forehead in frustration.

"I'm so happy today. I just imagined all the things I will make my sister do to get back at that wench Anjali," Arjun exclaimed while Yadhu looked at him in utter confusion.

"What? Do you have any idea who your wife is?... "Arjun smirked.

"Who? Yadhu asked in a weak voice.

"Kani is Kanika Nanda Varma, the daughter of Dev Pratap Varma, the industrialist, and owner of the Varma group...Does that ring any bell? "He beamed.

"Varma group? That means my Kani is...No...she won't accept me. She belongs to a wealthy and reputable family. Why would she accept a mere doctor like me who is a nobody and who is the one who ruined her?" Yadhu sniveled, holding his head.

"What is wrong with you? And what do you mean by a mere doctor? Did you buy your degree? You got it because of your hard work. And you are a reputed surgeon. Stop guilt-tripping and think of ways to lure my sister so that I can have fun witnessing your wretch of a family grieving for disowning you. I just want to see their faces when they know that your wife is filthy rich and comes from an influential family, "Arjun displayed his happiness.

"Will you shut it, Arju? Here he is in despair about his future with Kanika, and you are planning to take revenge on his wretched family using her, "Shreya nodded her head in annoyance.

"Trust me, Shrey. All my plans are sure-fire. But the thing is, you have to work hard to attain it. So Yadhu...just quit crying like a baby and think of how to make her understand. We both will be there to support you," Arjun told Yadhu with a serious face.

"Now...give me your wallet. Planning things make me hungry," Arjun demanded playfully to Yadhu.

"Why do you need his wallet? "Shreya frowned.

"Who else will pay for my food?" He slapped Yadhu's shoulder.

"Miser..."Yadhu muttered with a small laugh and forwarded his wallet towards Arjun. Arjun snatched it from him playfully, and the wallet fell from his hands to the floor. Shreya bent down and took the wallet and was about to return it to Yadhu when her eyes widened seeing the photo inside the wallet.

"W-Who is she? "Shreya stuttered as she pointed towards the photo.

"Shrey...that's my mom, Nandhini. I just wish that she was still alive, "Yadhu said, caressing the photo with his fingers.

"H-How is it possible?" Shreya mumbled, and Arjun gazed at her curiously.

"What happened, Shreya? "Yadhu asked with concern.