Part 2: Chapter Forty

*Three Months Later*

The steady motion and feeling of being high in the sky, was something I never got tired of. With my eyes closed I took in the sound of the engine churning. Static sound of being up in the air gushed through my ears.

For two weeks I had been waiting for this journey. Whilst in Australia all I could think about was the journey back home. I kept blushing at the pact we made; of going to Australia during the Christmas period.

Never in a million years did I think, after confessing and giving in to Alexander, I would be jetting off to Australia.

I leant my head back to take in the moment. My body relaxed and any moment I could have easily dozed off. A soft sensation breezing my leg captured my attention. Opening my eyes, I noticed Alexander delicately brushing my leg with his middle finger, whilst his other hand occupied holding a magazine.

I knew it would be a bad choice lying down on this cream-coloured sofa, with my legs comfortably sitting in Alexander's lap. I would have been happy to sit on the normal seats, which were situated to my right, but Alexander was adamant sitting on the long sofa.

He continued to briefly brush my legs; I started stretching myself, feeling like I was starting to melt within his touch. I twitched my feet as frustration was begging to ripple into me, Alexander knew what he was doing, and I wanted more.

A sneaky smile curled on his lips as he kept his focus on his magazine. Slowly his light touch from his finger edged up my leg, onto my inner thigh and then back down my leg. When he reached my inner thigh, I sucked a sharp breath between my teeth. Tingles ran through my body as I subtly lift my hips.

"You're doing this on purpose," I let out.

"What am I doing?" Alexander innocently replied back.

I chuckled to myself. This wasn't going to work for me. In one swift move, I moved my legs away from his lap, leaning over to grab the magazine, where I discarded it to the other side of the jet. Grabbing hold of his shoulders and I perched myself on his lap, with my knees bent towards the sides of him.

I gazed soulfully into his brown river like pupils. For a moment I got lost in them, the only place I'd ever want to get lost in. Alexander placed both hand on my bum cheeks, squeezing them as he pushes me forward closing the space between us.

"The things we did in Australia, was that not enough? Do you want to join the mile high club?" Alexander seductively said in a low town as he continued to stare into my eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh at his comment.

"Stop it! You knew what you were doing when you were brushing my legs," I playfully said, starting to play with the soft curls of his hair.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Alexander shrugged his shoulders.

I lovingly scowled at him. Leaning close to his ears, I brushed my lips ever so lightly on his lobes. His hands, still on my bum, squeezed them tighter. My heart fluttered at the tight sensation of the grip he had on me.