Chapter Fifty-One

"Wait, what did you just say?" Alexander blurted out as he made his way out of the bathroom

I nodded my head at him, whilst looking at his movements through the mirror. "Sarah and Calum are apparently together. All this secrecy and strange behaviour from Sarah, was because she was hiding the fact that she was sleeping with Calum."

Just them words coming out of my mouth was hard to gather. It still didn't feel right, my mind wasn't caught up with the recent news. I wasn't sure how long it would take for me to accept this.

Alexander placed himself on the edge of the bed, trying to understand what I had told him. He lightly shook his head, trying to compute it all.

"How can she do this? She was there for you when he broke your heart. She's the one who told you to think about marrying him before you regret it. Now she's sleeping with him." Alexander hissed.

The confusion in his face was now overtaken by anger and frustration. He couldn't stomach to see me hurt over this, when in reality I didn't feel hurt. I didn't know how I felt about this whole situation. It was like my body was numb to the news.

I walked over to Alexander, enabling him to calm down. I got close to him and he looked up towards me, locking me in with his eyes. His overpowering hands snaked around my hips, causing me to land on his lap.

Wrapping my arms around Alexander, I leaned my forehead to connect with his. I felt his shoulders relax, like a candle melting. The rage he almost exploded with, was burnt out with my touch.

"I'm not angry or hurt by this whole thing. I'm just confused. Maybe they make each other really happy, who am I to get in the way of that." My words spill out of me as I reassured Alexander.

Alexander slightly backed his head, so our eyes met again. "I just want to make sure you're alright."

"I have the most caring, kind, loving, and not to forget, sexiest fiancé. Nothing in this world can hurt me, as long as I have you. I admit Sarah and Calum being a thing is strange, and will take time getting used to. But, that's the least of my worries. I just care about us. I care about our engagement party. I care about walking down that aisle and becoming Mrs Pierce." I consoled Alexander with my words.

I saw the aura in his eyes, they softened and they drew me in closer. His one hand cupped my cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

"And that's all I care about. If you are okay then I'm happy." He lovingly replied, closing the small gap we had between us.

My lips connected with his, like a magnetised field. What started off as a slow meaningful dance between our lips and tongue, turned into frantic movements like our lips were yearning for each other.

My tongue hungrily danced around his mouth, feeling every taste and sensation. A charged-up energy, bolted through my body. I leaned in closer to get more of Alexander, only for him to lose his balance and fall back on the bed with me on top.