The Letter

Andrea's POV
Jenni, Nicole, and I had just got back to the house from the club. It's gay pride week and we were dancing with some gay guys.

"Let's call Emilio." Nicole says as she picked up the phone. She was giving Emilio a second chance.

But that didn't go well because they began arguing.

"I try to tell you about my night, and you don't even wanna talk about it." Nicole says.

"Put him in place, Snook!" Jenni shouted.

"You have issues, and I wish you would've told me this before I fell in love with you." She says to Emilio.

"You make my life miserable! I'm here in Miami trying to have a good time. But you know what, when I go to the club, I fucking miss you! And I'm not myself because I fucking miss you! But now you're a fucking asshole! Don't ever call this house again. I fucking hate you! This is your second chance and you ruined it. Goodbye." She shouts before hanging up. Jenni and I clapped.

"I'm proud of you." Jen says.

*****

I couldn't sleep so I decided to call Camille.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, babes. What's going on?" Camille says.

"Nothing much. I just couldn't sleep. Did I wake you?" I asked.

"Nope, I can't sleep either." She replied.

We talked for a few minutes before I saw the guys walk in.

"Hey." Mike says. I waved at him.

Mike, Alex, and Vinny had girls with them. But for some reason Pauly didn't.

Then, Mike had two other girls come to house and he had to figure out how to handle all of those girls. It was really funny.

I was still talking to Camille when, Pauly came and sat next to me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Hi." He says jokingly. I shook my head and laughed. I said bye to Camille before hanging up.

"You didn't bring a girl home?" I asked while standing up. I went into the kitchen to get a snack.

"Nope." Pauly says.

"Any reason?" I asked jokingly.

"Maybe." He said with a smile. I smiled back. I love his smile.

A little while later, I decided to go back to my room.

"Do you wanna come in my room with me? I'm sure you don't wanna be in your room while Mike's hooking up with a girl." I offered.

"Yep, let's go." He said. We went into my room. I laid down while he sat next to me.

It was silent for a few seconds before he said, "You know, the reason I didn't bring home a girl is because of you." I blushed but I tried to hide it.

"So, you like me, correct?" I asked. He smiled big.

"Yes." He said.

I turned and kissed him. And of course, he kissed me back.

"I'm assuming you feel the same way." He says as we pulled away.

"Duh." I replied. He kissed me again.

For the rest of the night, we cuddled before falling asleep.

*****

The next morning, Pauly and I woke up. Mike got out all of those girls out of the house.

We were all in the kitchen when Mike started talking, "Alright let's talk about this now. I'm not going to the gym. I'm tanning, laundry, and I gotta get stuff for dinner."