Raining Men & Meatballs

Andrea's POV

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Pauly asked as we all got comfortable in the living room.

"Me and Nicole are gonna--" Deena started.

"They're doing meatball day." Sam spoke.

"Somebody come learn how to do ballroom dancing with me this week?" Vinny offered.

"I will." Deena said.

"I want to go." Nicole chimed in.

"Yeah, I'll come and do some shit." Mike told him.

"I can do simple athletics, but when it comes to rhythm, I have to be taught, you know, for, like a week or two." Mike stated.

"And you ended up becoming a stripper?" Ron added, making Mike laugh.

"I was a stripper through college. I was." Mike revealed.

"How much was a handy?" Vinny asked jokingly

"Wait, two boys? Boys?" Deena asked.

"No, girls." Mike answered.

"What if a boy was gonna pay you? Would you do it?" Sam asked.

"No." Mike replied.

"'Cause that's your job?"

"No, I just served the drinks, and if the girl thought you were hot, she'd be like you know, 'can I get a massage?' Massages $10, lap dances were $20." Mike explained.

"You would give a lap dance?" Vinny asked.

"I did give a good lap dance." Mike said.

"Can you show us?" Pauly asked with a cheeky smile.

"Do it." Deena encouraged

"No." Mike laughed, shaking his head.

"Come on, do it. Do it, do it, do it." Deena chanted while clapping her hands.

"Do the dance to Jenni." Sam suggested.

"Why me?" Jenni asked.

"No, no, no. Yo, Roger's gonna whip my ass." Mike said while laughing.

We kept asking him to do it but he refused.

*******

I decided to go to Nicole's house to hang out with her since I'm obviously not going to the club tonight.

I knocked on her door and I heard some scrambling on the other side of the door before she opened it.

"Hey!" Nicole exclaimed, bringing me into a hug.

"Hey, Snooks." I chuckled. After we pulled away, she let me into her house.

"I ordered pizza." She told me.

"Cool." I said with a smile as we sat down at her table.

"So how's everything been going?" She asked, referring to my pregnancy.

"Good. I've been handing it better." I replied.

"What do you think it's gonna be, a boy or a girl?" Nicole asked me.

I shrugged, "I don't know. It doesn't really matter to me, as long as the baby is healthy."

We started talking about many other things and she told me that her and Deena are hosting 'meatball auditions' tomorrow.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"That's the pizza. Can you get it?" Nicole asked me. I stood up and Nicole handed me the money to pay with.