We Are Family

Andrea's POV

"Oh, hey babe, how was camping?" Pauly asks.

"What do you two do?" I ask, laughing as the Nicole, Deena, and Sam come inside.

"What is this?!" Nicole shouts.

"Cool!" Sam exclaims.

"How fun!" Deena says. The four of us walked back into our rooms to see our beds and everything else gone.

"Where the fuck is my shit?" Nicole asks, chuckling.

"What?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Vinny says as they pretend to be confused.

"What the hell!" Alex says as him, Jenni, and Mike walk in.

"Oh... my... god." Jenni says.

"Will you guys explain what's going on?" I say.

"The robbers came in." Pauly says jokingly. The others went to look around.

"Hey, Ron, how was camping?" Vinny asks him.

"Where's my room?" Nicole asks.

"I don't know. This is the top deck." Pauly replies.

"Pauly!" Deena exclaims.

"We're outside. Go inside and check it out." He says.

We went outside to see the living room furniture out there. Then we walked up to the top deck to see our beds, dressers, shoes, and stuffed animals up there.

"Oh, my god!" Deena shouts.

"Oh, no, Frankie!" I shout, noticing my stuffed elephant.

"I'll admit it, this is the best prank ever." Alex states.

"True--" I jump when I hear thunder rumbling. I look up to the sky.

"Oh, we gotta get our stuff fast." Alex says before running to tell everyone else.

I take my cover and my pillows before heading down the stairs and into the house.

"Pauly!" I call.

"Yes?"

"Can you help me get the rest of my stuff down?" I ask.

"I can't. It's against the prank rules." He replies.

"But you love me." I say before kissing all over his face.

"You are so manipulative, it's not even funny." Pauly says, making me laugh.

He follows me outside and he brings my dresser into the house while I take my mattress.

"No fair!" Deena says.

"You're fucking spoiled." Jenni says jokingly. I just laugh in response.

As we're moving our stuff back inside, Mike is just sitting there.

"Your stuff's gonna get wet." I tell him.

"Not my fault, I didn't move it." Mike says, causing me to roll my eyes.

A few minutes later, it started to rain and Mike still hadn't brought his stuff inside.

Eventually, the boys helped Mike bring his stuff in because he was too stubborn about it.

*******