At The End Of The Day

Andrea's POV
Apparently, Arvin confirmed that him and Sam did hook up. She got on the phone to confront him.

"Hello? Arvin? Why are you causing problems, saying I made out with you?" Sam asked him.

"No, Arvin. It was never like that." Sam told him. She kept denying it.

"Sam, that don't look good, girl." Mike said cockily. Sam kept denying that her and Arvin made out

"Wow, she lying and she's saying he's lying." Mike commented.

"Get out of my face, Mike!" Sam shouted.

"He's my friend and you're trying to play him out!" Mike shouted back.

"I'm not playing him out!" Sam said angrily.

"What is the kid saying on the phone?!" Mike asked.

"You're fucking pathetic." Ron said, snatching the phone out her hand.

"You don't fucking deal with anything!" Ron said, walking away.

"Bye." Sam remarked

"Bye." Ron replied.

"I bet you regret defending her now, don't you?" Mike taunted me.

I smirked before saying, "I'm glad you asked, Mike. No, my opinion still remains the same." I walked away from him.

After that, we all cooked dinner. It's our last Sunday dinner.

"Alright, guys, I know it's been a long summer, at the end of the day, we're all together." Vinny says as we raised our cups.

"Salute!" Pauly exclaims. We began digging in.

"I'm, like, excited about going out tomorrow night." Deena told us. Danny is having a barbecue at the shore store tomorrow.

"Oh, hell yeah." Jenni says.

"Wait, so can we bring two or three?" Deena asks.

"Three. That's my word. You can bring three people." Pauly stated.

After eating, we cleaned the dishes. We hung out for a little while before going to bed.

******

The next night, we're getting ready to go to Danny's barbecue.

"Man, I don't feel like doing my blowout." Pauly said, laughing.

"I can do it for you." I shrugged.

"Really? You know how?" He asked

"Of course, I've seen you do it so many times." I replied.

"Okay, you know it's gonna take twenty-five minutes, right?" Pauly asks as him and I laugh.

"I know." I said, getting his gel and comb.

About twenty-five minutes later, I finished his hair.

"Wow, you actually did it right!" Pauly exclaimed before kissing me on the cheek. Pauly walked out of the bathroom to show the others.

"Yo, Andrea did my hair." Pauly said, pointing to it.

"That's how you know she's a keeper!" Vinny said as him and Ron laugh.