Dirty Pad

Andrea's POV
Pauly and I walked into the house. Vinny was sitting on the couch looking sad. That girl, Ramona stood him up.

"You alright?" I ask. He shook his head.

"I can't believe that chick did that. Like, why would she say she's gonna go and then not come? That's crazy, like, just be real." Pauly says. I nod.

We talked to him for a few minutes before we went to bed.

*****

The next day, Nicole and I went out to get some food. Pauly, Jenni, Alex, and Ron were at work.

Nicole was about to walk across the street but a car drove past. I pulled her back.

"Watch it, you don't wanna get hit." I said. She just laughed.

We walked into this small cafe and we sat down. We ordered our food and drinks.

"So, how did the date go?" Nicole asked, sipping her drink.

"Amazing." I replied.

"Where did he take you?" She asked.

"Just to a restaurant." I said.

"Are you two official?" She asked.

"Yep." I replied. As soon as I said that, Nicole screamed. Some people looked over at us. I put my hand over her mouth.

"Quiet." I laughed.

"Sorry. I've just been waiting for this. I can't for you guys to have babies!"Nicole says excitedly.

"Woah, slow down!" I exclaim.

"Are you happy?" She asked.

"Of course. I'm a little nervous though, I don't want us to end up like Sam and Ron." I say, honestly.

"You won't. You're not Sam and Pauly is not Ron." Nicole said.

"That's for sure." I said. We bursted out laughing.

*****

I ended up taking a nap. But it was quickly interrupted by Pauly.

"Oh yeah, time to wake up!" He said before picking me up. He carried me out into the living room and he sat me on the beanbag.

"What was that for?!" I groaned. Then, Alex came out and laid Nicole on top of me. I groaned again.

"We have a nail appointment. I asked Angelina to wake you guys up, but she didn't." Jenni says. I gently moved Nicole off of me and I got up to get ready.

*****

After we got home from nail place, Jenni was getting ready for Tom's visit. She was trying on outfits.

"Don't worry about it. You look good in anything." I said, walking past.

"Aw! Thank you!" I heard her say.

I was in the kitchen making myself a snack when, I saw Tom at the door. Jenni immediately ran out to greet him.

"Hey, Tom!" I said as they came in the house. He came over and gave me a hug.

"Hey, how are you?" Tom asked.

"I'm good." I replied. Then, Jenni went to show him around the house.

*****

Later that night, we were getting ready for the club.

I was standing at the mirror curling my hair when, Pauly came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.