Crime And Punishment

Andrea's POV
I woke up this morning and I went into the living room, I see Alex walking Lacey out.

"Did you have fun last night?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yeah. I got her number too." Alex replied, smiling.

"Really?" I asked, my eyes widening. As far as I know, he never usually gets the number of the girl he hooks up with.

"Yep."

Then Ronnie came out and told us about how Deena pulled the robbery on Vinny.

******

Later, all of us girls decided to go out to this cafe.

"I don't wanna talk to Mike, I'm over it. There's nothing more I can say." Nicole told us.

"Is that bridge burned, or is it repairable?" Sam asked.

"Burned. You know he loves to fight. I'm not doing that. That's not me." Nicole replied.

And then, the conversation turned to Deena.

"Like, everybody's like, 'Deena's having a lesbian moment.'" Sam explained.

"I was making out." Deena stated.

"Did you do anything to her, though?" Nicole asked her.

"No. Then after, I was like, 'Okay, you can go into Vinny's bed.' And then she went and she hooked up with Vin." Deena explained.

"Vinny got your sloppy seconds." Nicole said, making me laugh.

After that, we went shopping and then back to the house.

******

We sat down at the table for Sunday dinner and it was really awkward, Deena was upset at Vinny and Pauly, and Nicole had her drama with Mike.

Pauly said something in Italian before saying, "Cricket." I laughed, causing him to smile at me.

"That girl, Erica called, but I didn't know who's she calling for, Vinny or you. I didn't know who she was calling for." Mike said, making everyone except Deena and Nicole laugh.

"We heard you were moaning all night." Mike told Deena.

"She didn't go down there. She went to. And then I decided I didn't want to do that. Now I realize I was a little bi-curious, and I've realized I do like boys." Deena said, "How did you like her, Vin?"

"Ohhh!"

"She jumped out of Vinny's bed to go into your bed, or you went and got her?" Mike asked.

"I got her." Deena replied.

"You rapina'd. You did the robbery." Ron joked.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with girls kissing each other, but I do think it's wrong what happened last night." Mike told  her.

Pot calling the kettle black?

"Who are you to judge?" Dee asked him, getting annoyed.

"If somebody's in somebody's bed. You don't go and grab them, you know what I mean? That's just proper etiquette?" Mike said.

"You've done the robbery on Vinny so many times." Deena retorted, making every go, 'oooh.'

"No, I've never had a robbery. You know I've never had a robbery." Mike says. I rolled my eyes.

"Sooo... all those times you stole Vinny's girls weren't considered robberies?" I pointed out. Mike just went silent. What I fucking thought.

"Busted! Big time! Yep!" Pauly exclaimed.