Gone, Baby, Gone

Andrea's POV
Angelina's friends pulled her away from Mike.

"I fucking had enough of you! Touch me, and I'm gonna crack this glass right over your head!" Angelina shouted.

"Calling me a hoe like a jerkoff." Angelina ranted.

"You are a hoe!" Mike said.

"Do you talk to your mother like that?! Do you talk to your sister like that?!" Angelina shouted.

"You are a hoe!" Mike repeated as he walked up to her.

"Just walk away, Mike." I said, pulling him back.

"You don't hit another roommate." Mike says before walking outside.

Then, the others came out, Mike told them what happened.

"What did I miss? Who's this guy?" Pauly asked, referring to Angelina's male friend.

"He's my friend." Angelina replied.

"You gotta go, bro. This is house business." Pauly tells him.

"No, no. He's my friend and he's gonna stay." Angelina said.

"This is family business. Tell your friend he has to leave. She can hook up with you later." Pauly says, making him laugh awkwardly.

Then, the guy gave Angelina his number, before leaving. We all sat down to have a 'family meeting.'

"This is not like an argument where we can hug it out like we usually do. But you fucking crossed the line, and you fucking hit me." Mike says.

"Ange, the best thing is probably to stay away from confrontation." Sam says. Angelina and her friend, Gina went outside.

"Since we do all these girls throw fists so much all of a sudden?" Vinny says.

"I always have." I said, making him laugh.

"I mean, should I forgive this chick for hitting me, or what's up?" Mike asks.

"That's on you, player." Vinny says.

"To be honest, Mike you were wrong for calling her a hoe. If I were her, I would hit you too." I said. Mike looked at me, shocked.

"What? Are you for real taking her side right now?" Mike asked in disbelief.

"No I'm not taking anyone's side, I'm just saying you didn't have to call her that. It wasn't necessary." I replied.

"Well, she is a hoe. She's constantly bringing random guys home." Mike says.

"Yes but it's none of our business, just like it's none of our business whenever you bring girls home." I said. Mike shook his head.

"So, why don't you go talk to her? Since that's your friend now." Mike says, annoyed.

"She's not my friend and you know that. Like I said, I'm just being honest." I say before standing up. I went to my room. I definitely wasn't going to argue with over something stupid like that.

Then, Jenni and Tom came home and Mike told them what happened. Jen went outside and talked to Angelina.

"What'd you say to her?" I ask.

"I told her that I think she earned her place here because she's been through so much in the house." Jenni replied. I just shrugged.

*****